Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wynterlyn View Post
    Pretty sure this is some kind of marketing campaign for their "Project Titant" MMO.
    All signs point to no. Since Titan isn't supposed to be a SC MMO.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard is actually shitting themselves over TES.
    I would be. It doesn't look any more amazing than the 100 other MMO's that came before it that people tried to hype up with statements like these.

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 01:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryDude View Post
    xD Thanks for making my day^^ For the first 1 1/2 sentences i was like "oh no he can't be serious =(" ^^
    Heh, glad to help!
    BAD WOLF

Pretty sure this is some kind of marketing campaign for their "Project Titant" MMO. Blizzard can't avoid having all the attention. With The Elder Scrolls Online hogging the lime recently, Blizzard needs to get their shit out too. Isn't it coincidental that the same day ZMO release their Alliance cinematic, Blizzard goes ahead and releases their SC2 cinematic?

Yeah! How DARE Blizzard promote their games! Only game companies that are frightened would dare to do something as cowardly as promote a game!

ah, the new wow killer

Heres my call, in either HOTS or the Protoss release something will happen to make more more zerg that are capable of independant thought rather than a hive mind. Then they release a 3 faction Star Craft MMO with players able to play as a Zerg faction. They have already created a 'galactic threat to all life in the universe' enemy like the Old Gods in WoW in the first SC II Terran campaign and they mentioned that players will find in HOTS what it feels like to be one of the hunted Zerg. I find it hard to feel anything for an all life consuming hivemind race, but if the zerg were capable of independant thought and feelings then they could feel nd make us feel what it is like to be hunted.

So Titan will be a starcraft MMO with 3 factions including a Zerg faction with players playing Zerg capable of independent thought.

Blizz did fly the guys out who made the world of startcraft video a while back. My guess is after the last starcraft 2 expansion with the protos . We might start seeing starcraft become an mmo.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    but if the zerg were capable of independant thought and feelings
    FOR INDEPENDENT THOUGHT AND FEELINGS!!!

Nah. Doesn't have the same oomph.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love it, really clever and cool.

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 08:40 PM ----------

Pretty sure this is some kind of marketing campaign for their "Project Titant" MMO. Blizzard can't avoid having all the attention. With The Elder Scrolls Online hogging the lime recently, Blizzard needs to get their shit out too. Isn't it coincidental that the same day ZMO release their Alliance cinematic, Blizzard goes ahead and releases their SC2 cinematic?

Project Titan isn't Starcraft. This is Starcraft-related.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I love it, really clever and cool.

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 08:40 PM ----------

Project Titan isn't Starcraft. This is Starcraft-related.
    It could be Starcraft, we don't know what Titan is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    It could be Starcraft, we don't know what Titan is.
    Project Blackstone is almost assuredly Starcraft related, judging by the url.

the Blackstone name can also be found inside the Warhammer 40k universe, specifically inside the Battlefleet Gothic rulebook, written by ex-Blizzard Creative Director and Starcraft 2 lead, Andy Chambers. The Blackstone Fortress is a massive ship of unknown origin, able to destroy entire planets.

One can dream.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Did they say that Titan was based on a current Blizz IP or Blackstone? My memory seems to be flawed on the subject but I believe someone who is usually correct about such things said Titan was based on a current IP and was not a new IP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klog View Post
    There's no way, in my opinion, they would release a Starcraft MMO while SC2 is active. This is just to hype up HotS.
    WCIII was still active when WoW was launched, no?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Project Blackstone is almost assuredly Starcraft related, judging by the url.
    I'm talking about Titan.

For the purposes of this thread, Titan != Starcraft

How could anyone think that Project Blackstone is NOT Starcraft-related after visiting that url? Am I missing something obvious?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Did they say that Titan was based on a current Blizz IP or Blackstone? My memory seems to be flawed on the subject but I believe someone who is usually correct about such things said Titan was based on a current IP and was not a new IP.
    Yes

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...an-Speculation[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 09:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    For the purposes of this thread, Titan != Starcraft

You don't know that. There's speculation Titan could be a spin-off of an existing IP.
    Last edited by mmocedbf46d113; 2013-02-06 at 09:41 PM.

Why would it be anything but SC2 related when it's in the SC2 section of battlenet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Why would it be anything but SC2 related when it's in the SC2 section of battlenet?
    Has anyone in this thread said that?

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    ^this, and with HOTS being released in a month its probably the lead in to the expansion pack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    the Blackstone name can also be found inside the Warhammer 40k universe, specifically inside the Battlefleet Gothic rulebook, written by ex-Blizzard Creative Director and Starcraft 2 lead, Andy Chambers. The Blackstone Fortress is a massive ship of unknown origin, able to destroy entire planets.

One can dream.
    I doubt it's 40K related, as THIS website is most definitely Starcraft related. It says so in the "email" you get when using the password. That and Blizz and GW hate each other too much to ever work together again.

EDIT: Am I the only one that actually went to the site?? Why are we arguing if it's starcraft related... It is...