Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    You don't know that. There's speculation Titan could be a spin-off of an existing IP.
    He meant why would anyone question whether this is about SC because it's in the SC section of Battlenet. Obvioused.

Also, official statement is Titan is not a current IP, so I agree with the mod comments that say for the purposes of this thread SC != Titan.
    BAD WOLF

15+ Year Old Account
    The images are interesting on that site

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I doubt it's 40K related, as THIS website is most definitely Starcraft related. It says so in the "email" you get when using the password. That and Blizz and GW hate each other too much to ever work together again.

EDIT: Am I the only one that actually went to the site?? Why are we arguing if it's starcraft related... It is...
    Hehe yes i know just though it was abit interesting.
    Do you hear the voices too?

it's just a lame social media thing. look at the twitter and facebook icons

10+ Year Old Account
    Still a cool marketing campaign regardless of what it's for! Was nice reading the emails! Even though the party was ruined for everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    He meant why would anyone question whether this is about SC because it's in the SC section of Battlenet. Obvioused.

Also, official statement is Titan is not a current IP, so I agree with the mod comments that say for the purposes of this thread SC != Titan.
    My mistake. Quoted the wrong poster.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    The images are interesting on that site

Those are Zerg larvae, that they apparently want to use for some manner of tests and experiments. The nature of those, is still not uncovered.

It's weird that Blackstone would be related to Starcraft, since Blackstone was a 2D side scroller from back in the day.

Cool PR move.

Too bad I'm not a fan of Starcraft, I was instead hoping it would have something to do with their new MMO (which supposdely is supposed to be a new IP).
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Cool PR move.

Too bad I'm not a fan of Starcraft, I was instead hoping it would have something to do with their new MMO (which supposdely is supposed to be a new IP).
    I've seen some blogs post this, but also that it is indeed an existing IP. Honestly, I think a Starcraft MMO would make sense, mostly since the end of this SC2 saga could open the door for it. Also, I think one of the earlier rumors on Titan was that it was going to use the first person perspective, which kinda makes sense.

Ultimately, there are so many rumors going either way that it really is impossible to tell. At the very least, we can hope that all of this WoW learning would help them make an even better MMO when working from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by Build View Post
    It's weird that Blackstone would be related to Starcraft, since Blackstone was a 2D side scroller from back in the day.
    That was Blackthorne.

Or Blackhawk for the EU release, apparently.
    Last edited by unholytestament; 2013-02-06 at 10:07 PM.

Deleted
    I typed whosyourdaddy and this is what I got:

Response 37M Deployed
    Location confirmed

Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    I typed whosyourdaddy and this is what I got:

Response 37M Deployed
    Location confirmed

Hmm.
    Better hide yo' wife and hide yo' kids because they be coming for yo'.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

I'm talking about Titan.
    It could be Starcraft, we don't know what Titan is.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Did they say that Titan was based on a current Blizz IP or Blackstone? My memory seems to be flawed on the subject but I believe someone who is usually correct about such things said Titan was based on a current IP and was not a new IP.
    Well no one really knows what "Titan" is. Though from bits and pieces put together, and I think they have unofficially confirmed it to be a Sci-Fi MMO.

Also a reputable source who has usually been spot on for past Blizzard releases has also cleared the current confusion with the words "Brand new IP". Blizzard always have a vague way of saying things and have mislead the player base numerous times before as well. Pandas ring a bell???? They said they would never do anything panda related only a few years back.

From my understand Blizzard's "Titan" will probably be something of a spin off on Starcraft. And the Sci Fi MMO fits the bill.

I just don't think Blizzard have the balls to come up with something totally brand new. They know a Starcraft related game will bring in the players especially the Asian players which is what they seem to be targeting from recent decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by wynterlyn View Post
    Also a reputable source who has usually been spot on for past Blizzard releases has also cleared the current confusion with the words "Brand new IP". Blizzard always have a vague way of saying things and have mislead the player base numerous times before as well. Pandas ring a bell???? They said they would never do anything panda related only a few years back.
    Gotta love this crap. You say they are vague and then immediately follow up by saying they definitely declared something absolutely did not.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Gotta love this crap. You say they are vague and then immediately follow up by saying they definitely declared something absolutely did not.
    Wait what? Of course I said they were vague. And where did I say they declared something? I said I "think" as in assuming. Wait..Nvm..another Blizzard fan boy?

Well not a very good fan boy if you didn't hear about the "Panda" incident. Everyone knows about it.

Wait what? Of course I said they were vague. And where did I say they declared something? I said I "think" as in assuming. Wait..Nvm..another Blizzard fan boy?
    Your ''think'' was in the first paragraph and not related to what I quoted.

First rule of reading Blizzard conspiracies: Blizzard never says never. Anyone claiming they did is wrong.
    Well not a very good fan boy if you didn't hear about the "Panda" incident. Everyone knows about it.
    So you are yet another parrot in the chorus that thinks a non-committal answer equates to an iron clad promise.

Good for you. It's amazing how people so quick to twist words like to call others liars.
    Last edited by unholytestament; 2013-02-06 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Your ''think'' was in the first paragraph and not related to what I quoted.

First rule of reading Blizzard conspiracies: Blizzard never says never. Anyone claiming they did is wrong.

So you are yet another parrot in the chorus that thinks a non-committal answer equates to an iron clad promise.

Good for you. It's amazing how people so quick to twist words like to call others liars.
    Well what are you trying to say? Are you really talking out of your ass?

That example was simply in reference to "Titan" not necessarily being a new IP. Like you said. Blizzard never says never.

Well what are you trying to say? Are you really talking out of your ass?

That example was simply in reference to "Titan" not necessarily being a new IP. Like you said. Blizzard never says never.
    Have you actually bothered to take notice of which parts of your posts each thing I say is in reference to?

There's already a Titan speculation thread, and I've already said that this thread needs to refrain from the Titan=Starcraft discussion.