Page 78 of 89 FirstFirst ...
28
68
76
77
78
79
80
88
... LastLast
  1. #1541
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    14,382
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Iced Tea is horrible. Also, extremely fattening since you add about 12 cubes of sugar to each cup. Its worse than KoolAid.
    That's because you're adding way too much sugar to it. I wouldn't expect a silly northerner to know anything about proper food, though!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  2. #1542
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    That's because you're adding way too much sugar to it. I wouldn't expect a silly northerner to know anything about proper food, though!
    Your attempt to initiate a second civil war from your trailer park while the alligator swims around outside waiting for you to leave your double-wide is noted and ignored, sir.

  3. #1543
    I am Murloc! Tiili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,404
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Your attempt to initiate a second civil war from your trailer park while the alligator swims around outside waiting for you to leave your double-wide is noted and ignored, sir.
    Silly Obdi.
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

  4. #1544
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    14,382
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Your attempt to initiate a second civil war from your trailer park while the alligator swims around outside waiting for you to leave your double-wide is noted and ignored, sir.
    Hey. Hey.

    Don't be jealous of our affinity for aquatic reptiles.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  5. #1545
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Hey. Hey.

    Don't be jealous of our affinity for aquatic reptiles.
    Isn't it Xanj who always talks about his 'snake' and its affinity to 'blowing bubbles' under water? If you know what I mean.

  6. #1546
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,775
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Isn't it Xanj who always talks about his 'snake' and its affinity to 'blowing bubbles' under water? If you know what I mean.
    No. I have no idea what you mean.
    Please explain?
    /halo
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  7. #1547
    Hey...Hey...Hey guiz...I won a fish last night! =O!!!

    Yep

  8. #1548
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,775
    Nice fish you have there.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  9. #1549
    Is that fish in a glass baking dish?

  10. #1550
    Waiting to get it a bigger tank. Also bad webcam is bad.

    Yep

  11. #1551
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    14,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    No. I have no idea what you mean.
    Please explain?
    /halo
    You're too old to be playing the innocent card.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  12. #1552
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,775
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    You're too old to be playing the innocent card.
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    You're too old to be playing the innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    You're too old
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    too old
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    old
    Fuck you ManBearShark. Fuck you.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  13. #1553
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Fuck you ManBearShark. Fuck you.
    You're older than me.
    Ergo, you're ancient.

  14. #1554
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    14,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Fuck you ManBearShark. Fuck you.
    <3

    . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  15. #1555
    I am Murloc! Tiili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,404
    These sleep problems.
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

  16. #1556
    Quote Originally Posted by Naeila View Post
    These sleep problems.
    Why do you do this to me?
    Flesh without Blood ~ Life in the Vivid Dream
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Surrender

  17. #1557
    I am Murloc! Tiili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Why do you do this to me?
    Do what to you?
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

  18. #1558
    Quote Originally Posted by Naeila View Post
    Do what to you?
    Your name change.
    Flesh without Blood ~ Life in the Vivid Dream
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Surrender

  19. #1559
    I am Murloc! Tiili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Your name change.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Naeila/simple

    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

  20. #1560
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,781
    Silly Tiili..
    Silly Naelia..

    Nope, the old one had a better ring to it.

    Change back.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •