Deleted

T14 bonus (4), how strong?

Hi, i'm arguing with myself. I just looted the T14 legging. I can now take the T14 bonus (4), but if I equip it I lose a LOT of stats (coz i have 509 off set atm, plus with crit)

So, wanna know how strong the bonus is with BM spec?

My stats are the following:

WITHOUT bonus (4):

Agi: 17409
    Haste: 5.48
    Crit: 24.92
    Mastery: 28.45

WITH bonus : (I lose 1 ilvl)

Agi: 17181
    Haste:4.36
    Crit: 23.78
    Mastery: 31.10

Thank you

Test it out in Femaledwarf, but the BM 4p is very strong, easily one the best bonuses we've had.

Deleted
    Yeah i did it and I come with 110848 dps vs 110882, that's why I want your opinion...

I'd stick with the bonus. Testing it in FD is good and all but FD is incredibly quirky with Haste, and that appears to be the highest fluctuating stat. The gains from secondary stats are almost negligable compared to the gains from agility.

The key point is that the exchange gains you 228AGI, which is going to translate to about 1000DPS. The 4 piece is generally worth ~2000. I can't see a small shift in secondaries affecting that much.

Something I've been kind of wondering about sim'ing on femaledwarf.com, do you have to do your own reforging when swapping gear around (to hit hit/exp caps)?
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    Something I've been kind of wondering about sim'ing on femaledwarf.com, do you have to do your own reforging when swapping gear around (to hit hit/exp caps)?
    yes, unfortunately. So obv, simply swapping pieces will give skewed results. I usually use wowreforge alongside where I can do the same (swap a piece, and find the best reforge) then I just copy it to femaledwarf.

@OP: There has already been a couple posts about this. Switching to 4pc for BM is not worth it if you end up losing more than atleast ~600 agility. Anything lower than that, 4pc is better. And your 228 agi is puny.

Deleted
    replaced my 4pc as soon as i realised i was only losing 300 agi

Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    You can use the custom gear section to fix your hit and expertise caps.

If you're, say, 550 under the hit cap and 350 over the expertise cap, you can 'fake' it by, for example, putting 550 under custom gear for hit and -550 under crit, and -350 for expertise with 350 for mastery (or something similar). This, in essence, fakes a perfect cap by shuffling non-cap stats to cap stats and vice versa.

yea or you can use the custom gear to work around it. But in reality it won't be the same. Which is why I just prefer to use actual reforges. But either one works.

I would say, stick with the 4 pc, those 6 secs + of BW are a godsend.