View Poll Results: Which continent would reign supreme?

Voters
463. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eastern Kingdoms

157 33.91%
  • Kalimdor

89 19.22%
  • Northrend

148 31.97%
  • Pandaria

69 14.90%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Eastern Kingdoms.

Ebon Hold is flying around eastern plaguelands, and everyone knows what happens when you piss off Death Knights.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

I say Eastern Kingdoms. It has,

1. Humans
    2. Dwarfs
    3. Gnomes
    4. Undead
    5. Blood elves
    6. Argent Crusade
    7. Ebon Blade
    8. Worgen

and Naga if you count Vashj'ir as being apart of Eastern Kingdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Got me there.

Hogger it is.

..Wait..

Kalimdor has Gamon!
    EK has Crowley and Son of Arugal as well.

Dumb question.

Northrend. Every warrior slain = one more fighting for Northrend.

Ifalna Sha'yoko on Twitter and Armory - Occasionally unfaithful to WoW with my Wizard- (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻

Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    EK has Crowley and Son of Arugal as well.
    Kalimdor has Basic Campfire. We all know that he can lead the Horde to victory in pretty much any place at any time.

And Gamon is part of the Horde aswell... he will be Basic Campfire's personal champion

I would have to go with northred. If fordring turned loose all the scourge northrend is a strong contender right out the gate. If he also starts reanimating the fallen from all sides into his army your looking at a massive snowball effect once things get going. Unless all 3 of the other continents gang up on northrend and knock it out first the outcome would be inevitable IMO.

Who is John Galt?

I know technically Outland shouldn't count but I was hoping it could be in the discussion nonetheless. Either way I'm voting Nothrend because I've never seen an undead/zombie apocalypse ending well for anyone on the receiving end.

eastern kingdoms because they are not devided

Northrend, as said: every dead soldier = one new for Northrend.
    FC 2793-2016-8218 - Name: Suoma

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Pandaria includes the Pandaren, Mogu, and Sha?

If so, Pandaria.
    i'd have to say pandaria because aside from everything else that's been said about levels
    the Sha will infest people and make a new enemy for each of their enemies,
    some mantid panda's etc can swoop down as the armies are fighting their emotions made manifest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Northrend, as said: every dead soldier = one new for Northrend.
    every dead soldier is a new sha of fear / doubt etc for said soldier to fight against himself. as well.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Would eventually Northrend win in the end? Everytime one of the other continents kills somebodies the Lich King just raises their body as a scourge to fight with him. Meaning eventually the other continents would run out of bodies while the Lich King gains one for every one of their fallen.

Northrend because the scourge not just according to lore, lay waste to all azeroth if set loose, but they have the most fearsom
    Variation on a race. Undead murlocs

Does the underwater "continent" count where all the naga and water beasts count?
    Tinker + Alchemist in a single class:
    Tank spec: robotics, steampunk hammers/chainsaws, grappling hooks and heavy machinery.
    Melee dps spec: doping yourself with chems and tossing vicious acids on the enemies.
    Ranged dps: rockets, lasers, TNT critters and explosives, shrink rays and sapper mines.
    Healing spec: chemical sprays, needles, exploding flasks and other chemical type abilities to heal.

Only one way to answer this question... Warcraft 4 RTS game. Boom. Get at me. (But really, Blizzard, cmon! It's about time...)

EPIC FACEPALM!!!

Did you guys forgot the "There must always be a Lich King"? and "Arthas held his forces back"?

It has been said many time that if the Scourge is set free, nothing will survive. So what do you think happens when Dragons work with the Scourge?
    Signature and Avatar by ElyPop

I'm going to have to go with Northrend.

BTW, this thread reminds me how awesome it is just to explore the entire world of Azeroth.

Eastern Kingdoms. Dwarves on Undead horses. War = Over.

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 01:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    EPIC FACEPALM!!!

Did you guys forgot the "There must always be a Lich King"? and "Arthas held his forces back"?

It has been said many time that if the Scourge is set free, nothing will survive. So what do you think happens when Dragons work with the Scourge?
    Tirion just uses a bigger church to fry their asses with Ashbringer. The End.

PS Dragons all just get killed with disjointed ranged encounters now, hadn't you heard?
    Last edited by Syridian; 2013-02-07 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    Eastern Kingdoms. Dwarves on Undead horses. War = Over.

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 01:09 AM ----------

Tirion just uses a bigger church to fry their asses with Ashbringer. The End.

PS Dragons all just get killed with disjointed ranged encounters now, hadn't you heard?
    If that was the case then Bolvar wouldn't be there.

Um are there not 5 continents with Pandaria, EK, Kal, Northrend, Outlands? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Dairyking101 View Post
    Um are there not 5 continents with Pandaria, EK, Kal, Northrend, Outlands? O.o
    Outland is a different world. He means the continents of Azeroth.