Page 1 of 2
LastLast

While playing WoW you purposely __________.

leave vent on so that they can hear all my crummy background noise.
    Last edited by Cafe; 2013-02-06 at 06:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cafe View Post
    leave vent on so that they can here all my crummy background noise.
    I had a guildie once fall asleep on his Vent bind button and we could all hear him snoring the next morning xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had guildies in raid leave their mumble channel or vent open and we could hear them eating...talking to their kids...the dog barking...

A guildy of mine told me about a youtube video that has the audio of this WoW player leaving his vent on (accidently, who knows?). While leaving his vent on he does his "adult-stuff" with his girlfriend. When he's finish comes back to play hears eveyone on vent laughing their guts out.

I still need to find that audio and see if its true.

Quote Originally Posted by Cafe View Post
    While leaving his vent on he does his "adult-stuff" with his girlfriend.
    What does that mean? They filed their tax returns and registered to vote together?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    What does that mean? They filed their tax returns and registered to vote together?
    Good one. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep the laptop on my wife's side of the bed so it's nice and warm from the processor heat when she comes to lie down.

Oh you made me laugh so hard Thank youDD

The best leaving vent on by mistake had to be when one of my guild members had a fight with his mom. In the end he got cake was pretty epic.

if that excites you then I'd say yes and maybe flush the toilet to or beat up a goldfish.

Deleted
    left skype on with a couple of guildmates and had the... er... "tax return" time with the missus, yeah that wasn't awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    The best leaving vent on by mistake had to be when one of my guild members had a fight with his mom. In the end he got cake was pretty epic.
    funny,

reminds me of South Park. "I want my Pie!"

Had a guildmate with a wireless headset use the bathroom once on Mumble. Just as bad as it sounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    Keep the laptop on my wife's side of the bed so it's nice and warm from the processor heat when she comes to lie down.
    thats sweet oO

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    thats sweet oO
    that's lazy . why not warm her up yourself. 8)

This one guy in my guild used to have his vent sound activated (instead of using push to talk). We'd hear stuff like his dog barking, doorbell ringing, etc. Some of it was pretty interesting and amusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    This one guy in my guild used to have his vent sound activated (instead of using push to talk). We'd hear stuff like his dog barking, doorbell ringing, etc. Some of it was pretty interesting and amusing.
    same for one in my old guild.. but him... its was his chair.... that SQuiiii noise were making us crazy !

While playing WoW I purposely lock the cats out of the office so they don't get the idea to walk over the keyboard chasing my fingers. Playful little scamps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    We had one guildy who decided to use the sound activation option for vent rather than push-to-talk...
    It went on for about a week, we could hear all the background noise etcetera. Then one night after
    a few minutes of quiet we heard a very recognizable sound... she farted. I know it doesn't seem like
    anything that crazy but this lady always acted as though she was miss perfect, made all of our nites.
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

10+ Year Old Account
    I purposely do everything but focus. Unless I'm raiding. I want to pad meters ^^