Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I've had guildies in raid leave their mumble channel or vent open and we could hear them eating...talking to their kids...the dog barking...
    Don't forget the Darth Vaders! Haw paw haw paw...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S Blieft View Post
    We had one guildy who decided to use the sound activation option for vent rather than push-to-talk...
    It went on for about a week, we could hear all the background noise etcetera. Then one night after
    a few minutes of quiet we heard a very recognizable sound... she farted. I know it doesn't seem like
    anything that crazy but this lady always acted as though she was miss perfect, made all of our nites.
    omg hahah !! ty for making me spit my tea to my screen you made my day !

10+ Year Old Account
    Tab out alot & miss my Qs after I finished my dailies & just chilling in the Shrine.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

I love having voice activation on when I'm eating a soup

Quote Originally Posted by S Blieft View Post
    We had one guildy who decided to use the sound activation option for vent rather than push-to-talk...
    It went on for about a week, we could hear all the background noise etcetera. Then one night after
    a few minutes of quiet we heard a very recognizable sound... she farted. I know it doesn't seem like
    anything that crazy but this lady always acted as though she was miss perfect, made all of our nites.

I can only imagine the look, laughter and comments after hearing her pass gas. Especially her explanation of such human behavior. I can only imagine her explaining herself that "its natural and we all let it go sometime and this time it happened during vent" lol