Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is America really not willing to take the initiative against war ?

China and India are growing faster in the field of business & technology using their talent and skills. Though China is more ahead than India by their advanced technology. We can see Chinese and Indian trade market spreading quickly day by day through the world in terms of the American market. Europeans and Asians think that America dealing of arms globally. That is why America is not willing to take strong initiative to stop war going to Palestine, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan & Pakistan, otherwise US economy would be down than others.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by informer1 View Post
    China and India are growing faster in the field of business & technology using their talent and skills. Though China is more ahead than India by their advanced technology. We can see Chinese and Indian trade market spreading quickly day by day through the world in terms of the American market. Europeans and Asians think that America dealing of arms globally. That is why America is not willing to take strong initiative to stop war going to Palestine, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan & Pakistan, otherwise US economy would be down than others.
    We are the largest arms dealer in the entire world. That will never stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Deleted
    When the US tries to take the initiative they get spat on by half of the world, whether it's legitimate or not I can't imagine they're particularly enthusiastic about trying to lead anymore.

I'm not sure what China and India profiting off cheap unsafe labor with no environmental regulations has to do with America stopping it's arms dealing personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    You think the US isn't trying to stop wars because we want to sell weapons to other countries? Pretty sure nations would buy our weapons whether or not they're at war (and could afford more of them without the economic disruption of war). But more than that, I don't think the State Department is subject to arms industry lobbying.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

so, basically, if we step in to stop a war we're bad. if we dont we're profiteers. is that pretty much the gist of this?
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    so, basically, if we step in to stop a war we're bad. if we dont we're profiteers. is that pretty much the gist of this?
    Pretty much.

If we got to Iraq we are a "Horrible country that invades and destroys, Moving across the earth like a plague, Sucking up all the oil it can"

If we don't start wars we are "Making them happen in the shadows by selling guns"

It's a lose/lose really.

Deleted
    ehm not really, it simply cannot afford another war, it is a state run by money and if there are no money nothing can be done wars included.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by informer1 View Post
    That has to do with implication regarding allies, partners, world opinion and that war equals a costs and less to do with US arms dealing which is a huge part of its economy.
    After misstakes regarding the strategy in Iraq 2 and Afghanistan instigated but in no means limited to the US, the US is reluctant to engange in another military endevour.
    The EU is as always cautious or unable to do anything by itself.

I personally call it a brief break of sanity.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    That has to do with implication regarding allies, partners, world opinion and that war equals a costs and less to do with US arms dealing which is a huge part of its economy.
    After misstakes regarding the strategy in Iraq 2 and Afghanistan instigated but in no means limited to the US, the US is reluctant to engange in another military endevour.
    The EU is as always cautious or unable to do anything by itself.

I personally call it a brief break of sanity.
    this might be the nicest thing you've ever said about us :P
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

15+ Year Old Account
    this might be the nicest thing you've ever said about us :P
    Hate the egocentic 'only american lives are worth shit' US foreign policy not to be confused with you citizens of whom some are my close relatives
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

War= profit.

Simples as that.

Hate the egocentic 'only american lives are worht shit' US foreign policy not to be confused with you citizens of whom some are my close relatives
    oh, i know, lol. im just giving you shit. along a similar vein as the OP, im glad it's france in mali instead of us. im kind of surprised there hasnt been a thread about it here yet. i do feel it is discussion-worthy. you can bet your ass if we were there it would be the entire front page
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

15+ Year Old Account
    oh, i know, lol. im just giving you shit. along a similar vein as the OP, im glad it's france in mali instead of us. im kind of surprised there hasnt been a thread about it here yet. i do feel it is discussion-worthy. you can bet your ass if we were there it would be the entire front page
    Speaking of which I also hate my relatives cos they live in SF and the 49'rs lost the god damn Super Bowl.
    I hearby denouncen all relations with them :<

Speaking of which I also hate my relatives cos they live in SF and the 49'rs lost the god damn Super Bowl.
    I hearby denouncen all relations with them :<
    i grew up in the bay area, and niners are my team... i blame the refs, lol
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Isn't India one of the largest, if not the largest, source of gun trafficking?
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, this is your first post. Do us all a favor and make it your last.

If not, then please do a shred of research (or logical thought at least) the next time you create a nonsensical topic.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

15+ Year Old Account
    i grew up in the bay area, and niners are my team... i blame the refs, lol
    Heh yea that pass interference(?) was retarded could easily have been a TD for 49'rs.
    Not to mention the black out, game ended 5:10 local time for me. That was a FUN monday morning.
    Tired as hell and a loss. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I think so

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Isn't India one of the largest, if not the largest, source of gun trafficking?
    Dunno but doubt it. I presume you mean transit country? I would put my money on Pakistan if so.