I Now Hate Samsung

The past two weeks, every damn youtube video is the stupid 2 minute long commercial with the two b-list celebrities. Give me a different commercial, because I'm never buying another Samsung product. I don't like advertising shoved in my face so frequently.

/end rant

adblock plus how does it work

1. Ever heard of targeted advertising? It's probably your own fault.

2. Ever heard of adblock? It's DEFINITELY your own fault.

adblock plus.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Isn't that a YouTube problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

Adblock homie
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

I'm not so sure a 3rd party software will stop an add embedded into youtube flash player. This isn't one of those static banners on the side, but the actual clip of advertising before you are allowed to watch a video.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Julian View Post
    I'm not so sure a 3rd party software will stop an add embedded into youtube flash player. This isn't one of those static banners on the side, but the actual clip of advertising before you are allowed to watch a video.
    Adblock works on those as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonX View Post
    This exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonX View Post
    yup...i couldn't have even told you there were adds on youtube...never saw one

Yea not really much of a point to this thread. Not much to discuss when it's just someone wanting to rant about something.