Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Learn to drink. Or be so cool that you make a new account on a gaming forum to brag about having people to hang out with I guess?
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Deleted
    I think the conclusion is not "never drink alcohol", but rather, "drink in moderation".

Fortunately I don't have similar stories, since most I ever drank was 4-5 glasses of drinks. So that's about 750 ml at most, ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I never understood why americans prefer to invite lots of people over at their house for heavy drinking. They invented bars just for that.
    They invented bars so they could charge $5 for a beer. At my house, they are $1.

Plus, its kinda hard to make bagel bites when your at a bar.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    YOLO... all the more reason to take care of yourself
    I like YOLO. I would say why, but I don't want another infraction...

Quote Originally Posted by MattOU23 View Post
    Hello kiddos this should serve as a deterrence to not drink here is a story. So over the weekend me and some friends were having a party, we invited 10 and 35 showed up they all brought booze. I wasnt going to drink but I said yolo, and went crazy. Then boom couple hours later I was so wasted. I drink maybe two weekends in a month but lightly. That weekend was terrible. I made the bad mistake of not eating or drinking anything that night and boy did I pay. I dont remember anything that happened, my friends say I was climbing the roof of the house I was at and then trying to jump off. Then the worse thing I passed out in the parking lot area and then the police came I never remembered. They searched me and then walked me back into the house. Good thing the cops were alumni or I would have been in jail. Next morning woke up felt like dying THE WORST hangover I ever had was that morning, I had to lay in bed all day, never puked stangely but had beer shits. So anyway before you drink read this, dont be like me! Anyone else have similar stories?

This right here proved the second comment correct.
    and also proved that you are too immature to be drinking and should go back to high school and try and learn some stuff.

It in no way proved people shouldn't drink, just that YOU aren't mature or responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by MattOU23 View Post
    Tries to make a friendly post, gets flamed okay
    Calling people kiddos and telling them not to drink. When you obviously can't handle your own drink. Oh and you say YOLO. Get out lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Meh i dont drink to start with, working at a club made me realize how bad if affects people and i rather never be there again.
    Used to, but fuck it.

Deleted
    If this is why you shouldn't drink you got it off very... very, easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    actually, if you are smart about it then drinking stimulates brain growth as well as heart health.

key word is smart, moderation is the key to everything, including moderation.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    That story sounds more like a reason TO drink!

I like doing stupid shit while drunk. Like karaoke! lol
    There's one thing I haven't tried while drunk, but would love to. For shits and giggles
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice, learn your limit. I know I did it and got totally wasted with responsible people around me (taking care of me).

10+ Year Old Account
    I went to an Anime convention in 2004. There was supposed to be 10 people drinking, turned out only 2 were. Me and my buddy. Our logic was that we didn't want liquor to go to waste. So in 2 hours we drank a 1140ml (?) bottle of jager and most of a half gallon of rum. I was so fucked up after the jager, I didn't realize I was chasing liquor with my chaser. And I had also spilled red powerade on the carpet in our hotel room, this will be important later.

We go down stairs from our room in the Renaissance Waverly in Atlanta, to the Cobb Galleria Center where the con was to have a Christian vs. Mormon battle of the books. Our room had like 5 religious books in it. We never made it down we wound up on the 9th floor going room to room trying to find our room which was on the 11th floor. After like an hour and 2 of the other people we were there with found we made it back to our room. While there I grabbed a sword I bought and chased my friend with it while making light saber sounds. I headbutted the tv stand which was bolted to the floor, and unbolted it. Before I passed out for 19 hours I mortal Kombat style upercutted him in the stomach and made him pass out in the fetal position.

19 hours later I wake up in the bathroom naked and covered in vomit, shit and piss. Everyone had to go to someone else's room they knew to use it and shower and what not. I manage to get into the shower and clean myself off after I use what clothes I could find to clean up the filth. I wonder why my shampoo is not sudsy and I look and I am using lotion to wash my hair. I stumble out into the room naked with like 5 people in it I did not know (friends of friends). I get dressed and try to go get some coffee and can't make it to the elevator. When we get back we see security outside our room. We find out that the cleaning lady thought the powerade stains were blood. After some convincing that a murder didn't take place there we get to go back in the room to find it nice and clean and no longer smelling of shit and vomit.

So yeah, I have drank plenty since then. But i can no longer smell liquor without getting sick to my stomach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    There's one thing I haven't tried while drunk, but would love to. For shits and giggles
    i would agree here but there are a few problems i have with it... 1 im too young to get drunk publicly 2 i despise alcohol on a personal level (the taste and smell sicken me, i can tell when someone spikes my drink when im not looking) 3 i have yet to see a place that offers karaoke

edit) and before someone starts questioning my first reason, yes it is legal privately, in 29 states in fact, including my state. the exception states that underaged drinking is allowed on private non alcohol selling property with or without parental consent. as well as religious exemptions.
    Last edited by ranku; 2013-02-06 at 09:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    The fact you said "yolo" proves to me you are too immature to handle getting drunk.
    Best reply ever, and agreed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    No. This is why you don't drink alcohol irresponsibly..
    Winner winner chicken dinner, with a beer.

Deleted
    post remided me of this gif

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranku View Post
    i would agree here but there are a few problems i have with it... 1 im too young to get drunk publicly 2 i despise alcohol on a personal level (the taste and smell sicken me, i can tell when someone spikes my drink when im not looking) 3 i have yet to see a place that offers karaoke
    I have a cousin who once had a bar with karaoke nights, this was around 10 years ago, probably more. Sadly at that time I was still too young, and I don't really know of any other bars, especially not like that one, these days. The lack of my own vehicle doesn't help the situation either (even if I did have one, I wouldn't be in condition to drive back home).
    Perhaps one day.

Also, aren't there some console games that simulate karaoke or something? It's been a few years, but I seem to remember one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Well what you should do is: eat something before you go and get pissed, and most important of all: get rid of that ladder ^^
    Sorry bro, but just one little story about doing stupid stuff when drunk+hangover won't really persuade anyone to stop drinking + doing stupid stuff :-)
    Normally you get the punishment the following day, but that never stopped us going out for a quick beer the next weekend :-D

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be sure to remember this thread when I am drinking responsibly and not trying to jump off a house.

So because you can't control your alcohol nobody else should drink?

lol