Gear question [Frost]

So I am trying to figure out which one I should use here. I am stacking haste, obviously one is 489 vs 483, but I can give up a bit of int/stam/armor, drop the crit, and get more hit and haste, plus some of the reforged gear to hit from another piece would gain as well. Am I over thinking this and just go with the 389?

*I cant post links yet, wowhead items 86041(Shadowsummoner Spaulders) and item 89982(Shoulderpads of Twisted Fate)

Thanks!

Would be better if you posted your armory. To be honest, Mr. Robot should tell you which one is better relative to your current gear. I only ever downgrade ilvl if it is to pick up a set bonus for tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will depend on your hit rating from other gear but its very likely that the 489 shadowsummoner spaulders will be better because of the extra intellect and because it's itemised so well for frost.

Like the person above me said just use askmrrobot or sim it.

A lower ilvl piece can definitely be better because it has better secondary stats. Always use askmrrobot or run it through simcraft if your not sure what's better.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

Make sure Mr. Robot is using a relative rather than absolute comparison though. I think it does by default, but I'm not sure.

Deleted
    Check on askmrrobot is your stats weight are right, check relative, and you should be able to know which pieces of stuffs are better than the other.