UK Marriages fall apart?

http://newsthump.com/2013/02/06/chur...ages-collapse/

Marriages have begun crumbling across the nation after the institution was fatally weakened by the government’s decision to allow same-sex unions.

At approximately 7:15 pm yesterday, married couples throughout England and Wales reported relationships immediately falling apart because homosexuals were suddenly able to get married.

Married man Simon Williams reported the end of his marriage at 8:30 last night, “It’s all the gays’ fault.”

“The only thing that kept this marriage going was the knowledge that homosexuals were treated like second class citizens in the eyes of the law.”

“This changes everything, what’s the point in staying with my wife any more?”

“Suddenly gays can get married and I’m leaving my wife because I’ve got a new girlfriend. That’s the gay agenda at work right there.”

Gay marriage confirmed

The church has warned that the imminent collapse of society will be ugly, brutal, and completely the fault of gays who have had the temerity to fall in love with each other and demand equal rights.

A spokesperson said, “We told you this would happen. Traditional marriage is dead, and already marriages are collapsing.”

“Did you wake up this morning and look at your wife or husband and ask yourself, ‘what am I doing here?’ – that’s the gays.”

“Next we’ll have people asking us to marry them to their dogs and toasters.”

“Well, no, no-one has actually asked us to do that, but it’s only a matter of time, obviously. All because of the gays.”
    So the only reason these people got married was because gay's could not.

Do people not know your suppose to get married for love, not because someone else can't. Marriage is just a big shame at this point I couldn't care less about getting married.

Newsthump: UK Spoof News and Satire

0/10

move on people

10+ Year Old Account
    UK Spoof News and Satire.

Was it really so hard to read the title of the website?

Deleted
    What absolute horse shit.

I don't even know what to say to this.

Edit: didn't realise it was a spoof, I thought something was fishy here XD

Deleted
    Sadly the last thread got locked due to all the homophobes, this will suffer the same fate even if it is just an amusing spoof.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    UK Spoof News and Satire.

Was it really so hard to read the title of the website?
    lol indeed, complete waste of time

I'll admit I had a selfish laugh.

I can't believe anyone thinks this is serious =p

Deleted
    /facepalm
    10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    UK version of The Onion

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the original thread was already closed, there's no reason to bring up a satire site that will only bring about more bad stuff.