The Patient

voice mod software

Anyone know of any good voice modulation software? I'm looking for something to play around with, and I don't know crap about any of the millions of available apps. doesn't matter if it's free or not, just reliable, has several different options, and fun to use.

I've moved this over to the computer forums.
    Moderator of Professions | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | Guild Wars 2
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines

Currently playing: Wildstar | Elder Scrolls Online | Diablo 3 | LoL | Hex TCG
    Steam | Twitter

many, many years ago there was a programme simply called 'voice changer' that did just that. and i mean many years ago. it was probably 2002 when the last version came out, getting it to work with anything in 2007 was difficult enough!
    but myself and two friends got it working on ventrillo in 2009 and sometimes our raids got a visit from 'prudent girl,' 'charming man' and 'dear granny'

uuuh anyway, yes i am sure something new must exist, and i must thank you for reminding me of such software. will have to try and find prudent girl and skype my friend out of the blue
    cow goes moo

The Patient
    I'v edone a bunch of searching on the interwebs, and there are a crapton of programs out there. The problem is, there aren't any reliable reviews on any of them, so I'm lookin gfor some info/advice. Is there anyone out there who uses them/has used one?