Frenzy not procing on Chromaggus tamed pet

Yesterday, after maintenance, we did a Heart of Fear 10m raid. I noticed my DPS was oddly low after the initial burst. I double checked my buffs and aspect, thinking I was missing something. The second boss, same thing, and then I noticed that I wasn't getting a single Frenzy proc. I checked my log, I hadn't gotten a Frenzy proc on any of the trash or the other boss either. I have to use my core hound, as it's our only blood lust, so I stuck with it and suffered subpar DPS. I went to the training dummy after the raid, and every single other one of my pets 5 stacks pretty quick. I let my core hound bite the training dummy for 10 minutes. Not one single proc.

Can anyone else test this? With Chromaggus tame if you have it, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boogieflu View Post
    Yesterday, after maintenance, we did a Heart of Fear 10m raid. I noticed my DPS was oddly low after the initial burst. I double checked my buffs and aspect, thinking I was missing something. The second boss, same thing, and then I noticed that I wasn't getting a single Frenzy proc. I checked my log, I hadn't gotten a Frenzy proc on any of the trash or the other boss either. I have to use my core hound, as it's our only blood lust, so I stuck with it and suffered subpar DPS. I went to the training dummy after the raid, and every single other one of my pets 5 stacks pretty quick. I let my core hound bite the training dummy for 10 minutes. Not one single proc.

I'll try freeing up a stable slot to test this, no guarantees though.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

I've run into this a couple times since MoP went live with a few pets, I don't think it has anything to do with specifically Chromaggus as in my experience I've run into the same issue with a Vilebranch Raiding Wolf and Savage. When I retamed pets the issue subsided, it's quite an odd bug.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hm, I have that pet and never had issues with frenzy.
    Are you sure your bite is on?
    Old Gods made me do it.

Quote Originally Posted by boogieflu View Post

Just tested and frenzy works just fine with Chromaggus core hound!

Thanks for the follow-up guys, it's much appreciated A GM advised me to abandon / re-tame the pet ( After, of course, telling me to reset my interface ) and this resolved the issue. They claimed that this was a bug that should have been resolved, and wasn't sure why it happened to my pet, but after another walk through BWL, my pet is getting Frenzy procs again.

Deleted
    just tested with my chrommagus , he proceed frenzy on his 2nd hit and it stacked pretty fast afterwards , i reckon it's due to a bug mentioned earlier in the thread however i have not seen this bug personally