Thumbs up Requesting survey respondents for College Honors Thesis on MMORPG gamers and play!

Do you like to play MMORPGs like: World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy, Guild Wars, Vindictus, Star Trek Online, Tera, Lord of the Rings Online Age of Conan, Guild Wars 2, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Everquest, Aion, Rift, EVE Online, The Secret World, or Warhammer Online? If you are 18 or older, click on the link below to take a survey on your gaming, social relationships on and offline, and possible positive and negative health outcomes related to your MMORPG play. The survey should take about 10-20 minutes and utilizes question from prevelan scales usedt MMORPG research."

http://uncc.surveyshare.com/s/AQAINQD

A couple of Disclaimers - Based on current feedback thus far.
    - The project is approved by the social and behavioral institutional review board of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
    - We are taking your e-mail to verify that this is the first time that you are taking the survey and it is not tied to your response.
    - Once the survey goes down all data is stripped from the website - you're perfectly safe.
    - If you've questions, comments, and concerns I am open ears to anything you've got to say.

My contact information is in the survey, if you wish to get the results once publication is finished you can contact me at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Redirected all the other survey threads to this one.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

112) Trying to pick up someone.
    question unclear please advise
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

I think he meant asking a girl out on a date for that one.

But that set of questions was weird lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I think he meant asking a girl out on a date for that one.

But that set of questions was weird lol.
    I mean it could be... How strong do you think you are? How charismatic do you think you are? Do you think someone would be impressed with your car?...
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I mean it could be... How strong do you think you are? How charismatic do you think you are? Do you think someone would be impressed with your car?...
    Hey everyone,

I'm under the impression that that question does mean trying to pickup someone for a date or what have you. It's quite an ambiguous statement and not a question I wholly agree with. However I would just answer that question with that mindset.

Thanks for being understanding and working with me. I appreciate it.

Best,
    Justin

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 06:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Hey Tziva,

Alrighty. I posted multiple threads because I know not everyone checks certain boards and I'm looking to have a truly representative sample. Posting in multiple threads assured everyone was getting a voice and represented as equally as possible. It wasn't intended to be spam by any means. But thanks for at least redirecting everyone to the single thread. Appreciate it.

Best,
    Justin

I find it interesting you keep organizing your posts as if they were letters.

It's a habit from being in school. I write like that all day and I figure it one of the best ways to properly address individuals a little more formally... at least for the initial contact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    So is this a general survey/questionaire thread now? Because il be needing lots of young males to answer my university disertation soon :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    So is this a general survey/questionaire thread now? Because il be needing lots of young males to answer my university disertation soon :P.
    Nononono. All HIS other ones. :P

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    Unfortunately not. This is just a redirect for the threads I posted in separate forums. I would also suggest that you hit up MMO subreddits (especially WoW, SWTOR, LOTRO, Runescape) Reddit & Bluegartr after posting on here. Those places have proven to be extremely fruitful. The Warcraft forums are great too if you've an account on that game!
    Last edited by Io LoneWolf oI; 2013-02-07 at 12:23 AM.