Level 1-90 In One Hour (Time-Lapse)

Hello everyone. I just wanted to share this cool video from todays WCM spotlights. Enjoy!

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=227227
    Last edited by MA1ROU; 2013-02-07 at 12:16 AM.

I assume it is a video that you made and I don't mean to be rude but I cannot think of any reason why I would want to spend an hour watching someone else do something at an speed that is impossible to make what is happening that I have already done several times in WOW.

I dont really get what's the point of this video either. Not meaning to be rude, but it started to hurt my eyes after watching 1min of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah. you need to put a warning on this link.

This video will almost certainly be a hazard to anyone suffering from epilepsy

I really enjoy leveling, and I still couldn't make myself watch more than about 4 minutes of it. I think it is a neat idea, and if I was extremely bored I'd probably sit through the whole thing.

As far as epilepsy, the fast movement probably wouldn't cause any problems. Bright flashing lights would definitely warrant a warning, but a video simply moving very quickly isn't likely to cause any problems. There are many different types of epilepsy, and may different events can trigger seizures, but typically it's rapidly flashing lights, especially bright lights in a dark room. Nothing in this video made me think of any seizure trigger I've ever heard of.
    I'm not always right, you're just usually wrong.

10+ Year Old Account