Page 1 of 20
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1
    The Insane Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,193

    Funny Paedophilia?

    So I have some movies I have been wanting to watch that I haven't watched since I got them. This is an old movie sure, but still I am bringing this up since it's new to me. So I started watching That's my Boy and the first 6 minutes of that movie I just find terribly disturbing, not funny at all. A teacher takes advantage of an underaged boy and they have sex many times and they get found out on a stage during a speech leading to the whole school cheering including MALE TEACHERS. I can't help but think, what in the fuck? This type of image does not help at all with males that do indeed get raped. If this had been about a 13 year old girl having sex with her "hot" teacher it would have been seen as disturbing by masses.

    Then the court case with nodding officers and stenographers.

    "I would fuck that kid again and again, he makes me feel like there's a rainbow coming out my beaver" which gets nods from the kid
    Last edited by Themius; 2013-02-05 at 04:00 PM.

  2. #2
    It's an Adam Sandler movie. That's pretty much all I gotta say in defense of it. He's not gonna top Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore. Paedophilia isn't funny, no, but he's not exactly known for being subtle.

    That said, there must've been some reason you've wanted to watch it, right? Or was it just a random pick?
    Also known as Faulchu

  3. #3
    I think it's a universal consensus (above IQ of 50 and age 12) that Adam Sandler is a disease upon this planet.

  4. #4
    The same goes for cases of statutory rape, we still see it as not that bad when it happens to boys because they are seen as more focused on sex. That they are the persuers of the older women and have somehow seduced the older women. When it comes to girls we see it as they have been deceived by the older man and that they the older has managed to play on the weakness of the girl. We still go off of the belief that all girls are not as focused on sex as boys are at the age.
    I am just quoting a post I made awhile back since it easier and I think Melvin Van Peebles was the first to do something like this.
    Last edited by Ebildays; 2013-02-05 at 04:24 PM.

  5. #5
    Merely a Setback Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    26,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    I am just quoting a post I made awhile back since it easier.
    It actually has some basis in science (morality aside) that women's sex drives outlast a man's. Therefore older women with younger men is somewhat explainable, legality aside.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Both of those links don't provide any evidence. They make unsubstantiated statements

  6. #6
    I don't know...humor is a funny thing. Hmm, bad pun?

    While molesting kids isn't a funny thing, many people deal with horrible issues by "humorizing" them. it makes it somewhat easier to accept that the world allows that kind of shit to exist.

    Granted I've never seen the movie, but I doubt it was in any way advocating pedophilia. The same way Lolita wasn't about a man banging a 12 year old Dolores. Hmm, I shudder at comparing an Adam Sandler movie to Nabokov, though.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

  7. #7
    The Insane Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Horace View Post
    It's an Adam Sandler movie. That's pretty much all I gotta say in defense of it. He's not gonna top Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore. Paedophilia isn't funny, no, but he's not exactly known for being subtle.

    That said, there must've been some reason you've wanted to watch it, right? Or was it just a random pick?
    The actor that plays his kid, pretty much why I wanted to watch it.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 11:27 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    It actually has some basis in science (morality aside) that women's sex drives outlast a man's. Therefore older women with younger men is somewhat explainable, legality aside.
    Older women and younger men is one thing, not when the male is 13 though.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 11:28 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    I don't know...humor is a funny thing. Hmm, bad pun?

    While molesting kids isn't a funny thing, many people deal with horrible issues by "humorizing" them. it makes it somewhat easier to accept that the world allows that kind of shit to exist.

    Granted I've never seen the movie, but I doubt it was in any way advocating pedophilia. The same way Lolita wasn't about a man banging a 12 year old Dolores. Hmm, I shudder at comparing an Adam Sandler movie to Nabokov, though.
    It is part of the problem..

  8. #8
    The point of black humor is to be offensive.

  9. #9
    Merely a Setback Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    26,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Older women and younger men is one thing, not when the male is 13 though.
    "legality aside" "morality aside"
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Both of those links don't provide any evidence. They make unsubstantiated statements

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    The actor that plays his kid, pretty much why I wanted to watch it.
    Oh yeah, just noticed that, Andy Samberg. Love that guy. Might have to watch it now.
    Also known as Faulchu

  11. #11
    It wasn't advocating it. It exists and the story was about a kid that lived out one of many young boy's fantasies and became some American hollywood cliche. It wasn't saying pedophillia is good, it was saying that that specific character had sex with his teacher. Stop reading so much into it. It's a comedy, Jesus Christ.

  12. #12
    The Insane Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    The point of black humor is to be offensive.
    I get black humor though and don't mind black humor at all; however, I am not clear whether this is "black humor" or simply humor from the viewpoint MANY PEOPLE already have.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 11:31 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortera View Post
    It wasn't advocating it. It exists and the story was about a kid that lived out one of many young boy's fantasies and became some American hollywood cliche. It wasn't saying pedophillia is good, it was saying that that specific character had sex with his teacher. Stop reading so much into it. It's a comedy, Jesus Christ.
    What I said was the opening 6-7 minutes was disturbing, and not funny to me at all, it'd only be funny to those that hold the belief of boy with "hot" teacher is a great thing. A type of "atta boy!"

  13. #13
    Brewmaster Sykol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,272
    Sandler's about the unfunniest person on the planet. His jokes are hard to stomach; not for the offensiveness, but solely for the fact you're waiting for a funny punchline that never comes. Watching any of his newer movies is like fapping without ever finishing. And you're also doing it with steel wool while watching Golden Girls. In short, no one should put themselves through it.

    However, comedy is comedy. You can't say something's off-limits because it might offend someone, or else you get to the point where no one's allowed to make any joke at all. If it bothers you, turn it off. I just don't see how you can watch Adam Sandler and the point you want to turn off the TV is when it comes to pedophilia jokes. On average, I make it about fifteen seconds into him doing his old Jewish woman voice before I stroke out and wake up five days later in the ICU.

  14. #14
    The Lightbringer Speaknoevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Posts
    3,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So I have some movies I have been wanting to watch that I haven't watched since I got them. This is an old movie sure, but still I am bringing this up since it's new to me. So I started watching That's my Boy and the first 6 minutes of that movie I just find terribly disturbing, not funny at all. A teacher takes advantage of an underaged boy and they have sex many times and they get found out on a stage during a speech leading to the whole school cheering including MALE TEACHERS. I can't help but think, what in the fuck? This type of image does not help at all with males that do indeed get raped. If this had been about a 13 year old girl having sex with her "hot" teacher it would have been seen as disturbing by masses.

    Then the court case with nodding officers and stenographers.

    "I would fuck that kid again and again, he makes me feel like there's a rainbow coming out my beaver" which gets nods from the kid
    People are more wary of men because we're not as soft and don't smell like flowers.

    We also live in societies that send young men to their deaths for private interests, and have a culture that is inherently more protective of women than men.

  15. #15
    I didn't find it funny because it just wasn't funny. I can laugh at offensive jokes when there is whit, intelligence and irony behind it, this was just scraping the bottom of the barrel. The kind of people that find this funny probably rate the American Pie sequels as comedy gold.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I think it's a universal consensus (above IQ of 50 and age 12) that Adam Sandler is a disease upon this planet.
    <-age 32
    <-IQ 132

    Adam Sandler's a funny dude.

  17. #17
    When a underage male scores with an older women it is a reason to celebrate.

    You got to realize for males are not like women
    At age 14 males want sex
    at age 28 males want sex
    at age 56 males want sex

    Most everything a man does in his life to better themselves is done for sex.
    Every nice thing any guy has ever done for you was done because it could improve his chances of having sex with you at some point in time.

    hell it is my theory that these teenage gunman would quit shooting up their schools if they could obtain sex and actually had a reason to value their own lives.

    The modern teenage girl doesn't seem to be much different either though they do tend to have other motives as well but society (other women) shame them for being promiscuous, though I am glad to see many of them no longer care what society thinks.

    Now don't get me wrong I think having sex with a child is wrong but once the body is physically developed it's game time.
    As for emotionally/mentally developed well if that were the case half the human race would be declared to immature for sex regardless of age.

    As for rape as far as I am concerned if it is consensual it's not rape assuming both parties are physically developed the statutory rape laws should not apply.
    Last edited by skrump; 2013-02-05 at 04:45 PM.

  18. #18
    Merely a Setback Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    26,062
    Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    at age 56 males want sex
    If they take a blue pill maybe.

    Women's sex drive far outlasts a man's. It's the reason married couples fuck like rabbits until the time where the dude reaches about 40. Then his testosterone levels declined enough that he really isn't that interested all the time anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Both of those links don't provide any evidence. They make unsubstantiated statements

  19. #19
    Pandaren Monk -Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, UK.
    Posts
    1,807
    When an underage girl gets fucked by a teacher he needs to be castrated.
    If an underage guy fucks a teacher, he deserves a medal. Hell I know when I was 12 if a teacher wanted to have sex with me I'd of ripped my clothes off anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

    It is part of the problem..
    What is the problem exactly?
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •