Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Would you give up your first born to prevent a nuclear war?

You have a bunker and lots of supplies but apparently your very first child is needed to stop a world war.

Do you sacrifice her to save billions? Or both go down loving each other unto death

10+ Year Old Account
    nope. why would i want to do that? on the other hand i dont like children....so probably.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    These forums have too many threads started by a guy with "Jay" in his name. Holy shit.

Sacrifice the kid. Nuclear war the kid is going to die anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    These forums have too many threads started by a guy with "Jay" in his name. Holy shit.

Pretty much, I mean it's either you live with the guilt of killing your firstborn or the entire human population AND your firstborn...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would not, if my kid has to die then the whole world can die too

As such a hypothetical situation would likely end up such that I have no choice in the matter, since it's quite probable the rest of the world would force her to be sacrificed, then I would die with her, so she would not need to be alone.

Deleted
    A Nuclear holocaust seems not so wrong in that case. I mean there are many weird insane worlds in our heads but this scenario crys to be finished since there is no good aftermath in both cases. And I could care less about the love, I speak of things like "potential".

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not, but I will never have children, so meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give up my first child to stop a war? NO.

If giving him/her up was a 100% chance of stopping a nuclear war for whatever reason. Then yes, I would try to explain to them if they were old enough to understand. If not then yeah.. But the entire world, entire population for 1 life? Then again, I think the world could do with a reset..

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 12:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post

PS: I agree with his first statement. 'Jay' should be an illegal term on MMOChampion.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    don't be hating on me now. I'm celebrating my first full week of not being banned. You are bad ju-ju

Absolutely not, because if nuclear war doesnt happen then it will happen 5 years down the road. Nuclear war WILL happen, the real question is when?

Deleted
    these kind of questions are just fuking stupid

Infracted: Please refrain from posting without contributing anything to the topic.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2013-02-07 at 08:44 AM.

Nah, I would just hope that the fallout from the Asian and Middle Eastern countries doesn't spread too far. If it does spread across the planet, then I would spend those last days with my child.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another Jay thread /facepalm.

Nah I'd much rather see the world burn than save it under any means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    don't be hating on me now. I'm celebrating my first full week of not being banned. You are bad ju-ju
    -.-' there might be a reason behind the banning brosky

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    You have a bunker and lots of supplies but apparently your very first child is needed to stop a world war.

Do you sacrifice her to save billions? Or both go down loving each other unto death
    Show me the table and I'll guide the knife myself to end that life, no 1 life is worth billions!

If my child loved me more than its mother/my wife, yes. If not eh I could probably sacrifice it.

Well sacrifices do have to be made!