Change to ghost wolf

So I was thinking today and this seems to have never been brought up. This is a very cosmetic thing but it still bugs me.

Whenever you use a character model changer (Orb of the Sindorei, Iron Boot Flask, Savory Delight etc) and than pop into ghost wolf, you lose the model that you transformed into.

Has blizzard ever mentioned fixing it so you do not lose the effect when changing out of ghost wolf, or do you feel you should be able to?

Thoughts?

15+ Year Old Account
    I noticed this in vanilla on my druid as well... seems it's just not very high on Blizzard's list of features to implement.

With that said, of course, it's a change I'd definitely like to see.

I want this change! It annoys the bullocks off me. In regards to how far up the priority list it is for Blizzard, surely if green fire just for locks is a priority, surely Ghost Wolf not taking over your disguise shouldn't be too far behind.

Petition for change! (It will never happen)

10+ Year Old Account
    Is kind of sad to be a druid and get a item that transform you in X thing but then for some reason you need to go to cat/bear/travel/aquatic form and BAM! you lost your cool transformation :S

well it is not really on every transformation. for example the green potion in scholomance is reapplied after you shift out of gw

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    well it is not really on every transformation. for example the green potion in scholomance is reapplied after you shift out of gw
    Wish they could make most transforms like this. I love playing around with them. Speaking of that I was so sad that the rogue illusion is gone when starting a fight but I guess there might be a reason for that?

Ehhh at this point of the game I prefer them to look at more glaring issues like major class imbalance and interrupt hacks. Cosmetics can wait.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Ehhh at this point of the game I prefer them to look at more glaring issues like major class imbalance and interrupt hacks. Cosmetics can wait.
    I'm sure they have enough people to work on multiple tasks at the same time