Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Just a big ol' coincidence that no one in the world knew anyone who had a mount, now suddenly they're appearing after a server restart. Coincidence! Tinfoil hat! We never landed on the moon! Elvis is still alive! Bin Laden is still alive!

Or we can rationally look at the fact that this is the third boss with a bugged loot table this patch. Previously I thought it was only 2 with Sha/Galleon and Feng, but I had forgotten about Shekzeer Heroic for a time.

Glad to see this issue is fixed, I really wish they would fucking speak up about it though instead of pretending it never happened.

Afterthought: Character named "Buu" in a guild called "Akatsuki". Made me lol.

well atleast now i can feel confidant that it is simply my own horrible luck when i continue saving a coin for sha every week and never have my tier pants or mount drop
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    well atleast now i can feel confidant that it is simply my own horrible luck when i continue saving a coin for sha every week and never have my tier pants or mount drop
    Don't worry, I got my gloves for the 5th time today (on both the normal and the coin roll today) and no pants up to now.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    While it couldn't have been the horn that only works in Valley of the Four Winds, you probably saw Venus reflected off some swamp gas and only thought you saw Galleon's mount in an LFR.
    Thanks for that, MIB agent who looks strangely like Jessie Ventura.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

I suppose it's entirely possible that the mounts were bugged or something and that the forum threads about it finally caused them to have a look at it. It's equally possible that the drop rate was set too low by a couple of decimal points and they adjusted that. Or the whole thing could just have been a mirage.

So perhaps forums did what they were supposed to.

Anyone that demands compensation now is free to do so but will probably look ridiculous to a great many others.
    If you have anything to contribute to a thread topic, please do so. Discussing moderation or calling out specific people is against the rules and makes a post liable for an infraction. Please report problem posts. If anyone is unclear about the rules please read our FAQ. Thanks.

It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!

If anyone is running Sha and needs dps, heal, or a garbage tank, feel free to send me an inv on gametag: Alye#1477

High Overlord
    I'd give my BLANK for a Galleon mount.

Well, with how few Galleon kills there are, I'm not surprised I haven't seen it yet...both times I've actually seen the fucking boss, the alliance tagged it first, so I haven't even killed him.

As for the Sha, yeah, pretty sure I haven't seen it myself, though my server is half dead. I'm not surprised at all if the Sha one, at the very least, is bugged and actually not part of his loot table.

I apologize to everyone with open tickets for backing up the queue by one ticket. That was clearly a massive waste of time.

3DS Friendcode: 0705 - 3279 - 0173
    Add me for Pokemon / Bravely Default
    Trainer Name: Bazlyn

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post

I apologize to everyone with open tickets for backing up the queue by one ticket. That was clearly a massive waste of time.
    What a fucking asshole. You just know if you asked for the name of the player who "does nothing but sit on the mount", he would have said he can't give out his name due to confidentiality or some stupid shit.
    Hey, remember when I dropped my keys and you thought the phone was ringing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    What a fucking asshole. You just know if you asked for the name of the player who "does nothing but sit on the mount", he would have said he can't give out his name due to confidentiality or some stupid shit.
    I cut out that part of the conversation but we did exactly that. I can post it if people really want to see it.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 07:23 PM ----------

I still had photobucket open so it took all of 6 seconds; here we are.

Edit: Also. Armory info is public. I didn't ask for the player's credit card info. Eff you Blizz.
    Last edited by PuppetShowJustice; 2013-02-10 at 12:25 AM.

Edit: Also. Armory info is public. I didn't ask for the player's credit card info. Eff you Blizz.
    Why would they ever admit to an *actual* screwup when they have legions of brainwashed players who will defend them tirelessly despite overwhelming statistical evidence to the contrary of what they're claiming? The only times they'll ever admit they screwed up are when a new expansion is about to come out and when it's a lie (see: The Quick and the Dead).

I never got such a laugh out of the "You've been chosen to fill out a GM survey" prompt.

That GM is clueless, Ahahahahaha!

Most GMs have no idea about anything in the game, and go by the letter of their rule book. If asked anything that may not be immediately obvious, you've stumped them. They're no more knowledgeable then the MMO-C community.

See: First week HoF LFR

Blue poster said if you were locked out due to wiping, you were entitled to 2 Elder Charms as compensation. Took me 3 GM tickets for one GM to actually load up the thread, and confirm that I wasn't eligible for loot and should be awarded the coins.

First 2 GMs:

GM: "The only people eligible for the coins are those who wiped and were saved to the instance."
    Me: "Yup, that's me."
    GM: "It appears we are unable to prove that this happened to you"
    Me: "What do you mean?"
    GM: "Our logs indicate you were in LFR, but we cannot prove this bug happened to you"
    Me: "Am I locked out?"
    GM: "Yes"
    Me: "How many total kills do I have for Amber Shaper?"
    GM: "0"
    Me: "So, Im locked out, with 0 total kills. Is that not the bug?"
    GM: "We cannot prove that"

^ WTF?
    Last edited by Shaley; 2013-02-10 at 01:17 AM.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ed&filter=Heav

I win all the internets (NVM). Verified proof from armory.

Edit: D'oh. Guess that's what I get for only reading the first like 12 pages of this thread :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    The truth of the matter is, you have no proof for this and are just generating facts.

Saw it today. Zepor on KT-Alliance-US. His armory is not showing it so im assuming he hasn't logged out. Give it a day and see if it updates. I checked his buffs and it said Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent. I'm assuming its an armory bug rather than a bugged loot table if it does not show up soon.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Zyalo/advanced (Retired March '13 - Beginning of Throne of Thunder)

snip

Sucks that you didn't get an answer, but you were kind of rude to the GM. It's also not the GM's fault if s/he can't talk about the issue.

I cut out that part of the conversation but we did exactly that. I can post it if people really want to see it.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 07:23 PM ----------

I still had photobucket open so it took all of 6 seconds; here we are.
    And it's still against their policy.