Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Im pretty sure that those armory scanners do not actually scan for all characters of wow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Careful people expect when you see one to get the name of the player, their blood type, and prints as proof, otherwise they assume your vision is shot and can't tell the difference between it and the other mounts that look nothing like it.
    Hahahahahahaha. Yeah, see below. My point was if that it's one of the highest populated servers and only 3 people have it, it's bloody rare.

Deleted
    Ok, so you know that THREE persons on Twisting Nether has it. Do you know either of their names or what guilds they are in?
    You're not the first to claim that it exists, can tell you that much. I don't care if it exists or not, but i do think someone should be able to prove it if they're so certain.

Quote Originally Posted by phatkiid View Post
    I've seen the sha mount drop on my server, i specifically remember because the person who won it could not use it as he did not have the required riding profession

Edit: This was in the first month or so, i do not remember the characters name, nor if he is even on my server anymore
    Yeah I had same thing happen, someone on my mains server claims they got the mount off Sha. Dunno if it's true or not as it could have just been a bogus link. I didn't care enough to pay attention to their name to confirm if they were telling the truth or not

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    Im pretty sure that those armory scanners do not actually scan for all characters of wow.
    It's stated there it's a sampling scanner. Still, it's fruitless discussing about how valid GuildOx is when ALL that is necessary to discredit the site in ONE SINGLE LINK to someone's armory showing they have the any of mounts.

When something so small as a single link can't be provided, well, I'm not worried on how much credibility GuildOx have. The truth is there is NO PROOF of drop whatsoever.

Deleted
    Guys, i just saw this thread and just asking, those who claim that this mount is not lootable, what is your main reason to think so? Just because you cant find anyone having it or no one here cant tell who has it, is not enough to really think that its not infact possible to drop. Sure it could be that drop% is 0, but it could as well be just so small intended or not but still possible to drop

I havent seen son of galleon mount in game but i have seen the heavenly onyx mount in SW before.

Guys, i just saw this thread and just asking, those who claim that this mount is not lootable, what is your main reason to think so? Just because you cant find anyone having it or no one here cant tell who has it, is not enough to really think that its not infact possible to drop. Sure it could be that drop% is 0, but it could as well be just so small intended or not but still possible to drop
    "Could", "probably", "may have", "perhaps".

I have a SURE THING for you: NO LINK TO ARMORY SHOWING ANYONE HAVING.
    Fact always beat guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Curanhadin View Post
    I havent seen son of galleon mount in game but i have seen the heavenly onyx mount in SW before.
    Yeah, and I saw a guy with a mewthree as vanity pet in the barrens.
    Last edited by Buu; 2013-02-07 at 01:56 PM.

Guys, i just saw this thread and just asking, those who claim that this mount is not lootable, what is your main reason to think so?
    i think its kinda like bigfood or UFO's atm, everyone wants proof, yet none can come up with it. a person saying that they are positive they have seen someone with the mount isnt giving much proof, more like hope. (preferably want proof in the form of a screenshot with mouseover text or armory link)
    gotta love this discussion tho.. cant wait to see if someone actually digs up a luck bastard with the mount(s)
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Deleted
    you guys are asking screenshots and wowhead has one. Someone said it was model viewer or something, but how do you know?

you guys are asking screenshots and wowhead has one. Someone said it was model viewer or something, but how do you know?
    You mean the ones made by people without characters on their profiles and low reputation on the site?
    Like this one? BTW, want to buy a bridge? You'll be rich in 6 months with the tolls you'll collect.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I think you need to check wowhead... there are folks with pictures of them on their mount... So... I suspect that someone actually has looted the mount... just because YOU haven't seen it drop doesn't mean it doesn't drop.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=87771#screenshots:id=343286
    Those pictures can have easily been taken on private servers or using another 3rd party program, the linked topic says that a site that scans the entire armory, using blizzard's API, hasnt found a single one of this mount.

So basicly, the sha has been looted by millions of people, yet nobody has ever looted the mount.
    That makes the OP believe the mount might not be obtainable at all.

have seen both drop on azralon-us

I keep seeing post saying they have "seen it" Where is the proof?

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Assuming a .02% drop chance (equivalent to the original drop of Rivendare's charger) there is a ~45% chance that the mount will not have dropped after 4000 attempts.

Assuming a .05% drop chance (which is wowhead's listed) there is a ~13% chance for it to have not dropped after 4000 attempts
    Low drop=low drop
    yeah, but i hope you realize sha has been looted by millions of people.

Also, all these ppl claiming "i've seen it drop/ i've seen it on my server" You have likely seen the standard Onyx cloud serpent, not the thundering Onyx cloud serpent. The normal black one is a reward form hitting exalted with shado-pan. Anyone can link atlasloot/dungeon journal after the fight and say they just got it.
    Last edited by Morgromir; 2013-02-07 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Actually seen them drop, or just seen someone linking the item in chat?

Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    I mean, seriously, why do you even bother posting such nonsense?

How did you see them drop, since you cannot see what loot other people get?
    And I assume you don't remember by chance the names of the people who got them?
    Or did you get them yourself, you lucky bastard? Then please tell us one of your charnames, so we can look it up in the armory and end that pointless discussion. You didn't? Well, that hit me by surprise!

I'm still sitting, waiting for the armory links of people that swear they dropped.

Last one was a disappointment, as none of the guild members of Timelapse had the mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are regarded as fakes.
    They could very well be from PTR... The submitters of the SP's have very little contribution records on Wowhead.

Deleted
    Its funny how you first ask for screenshots and when provided, you just dismiss it as a fake.