Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    It has pretty much been confirmed that those 2 mounts do not exist. So why are people still trying to find them?
    It's http://www.wowhead.com/item=65102#comments all over again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    Its funny how you first ask for screenshots and when provided, you just dismiss it as a fake.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=90655#screenshots just an example how many added screenshots other "rare mounts" have..... such a awesome mount as the sha mount, you could expect more people beeing proud of obtaining one....

Its funny how you first ask for screenshots and when provided, you just dismiss it as a fake.
    Nobody asked for screenshots, as you can easily mod your appearence including mount even on live server on your client side with several tools. Additionally the screenshots can have been created on private servers, or with any of the dozen model viewers available.

The only believable proof is, when a) you have the mount and can proof it to others by showing ingame because the armory is bugged, or b) you link a armory profile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    "Could", "probably", "may have", "perhaps".

I have a SURE THING for you: NO LINK TO ARMORY SHOWING ANYONE HAVING.
    Fact always beat guessing.
    And how did yours become fact ?
    This thread has 14k views and is 1 day old.
    World of warcraft has 10 million players, unsure how many lvl 90's...

Neither side has facts, until something offical from blizzard is said, both are just guessing... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Moshrag View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=90655#screenshots just an example how many added screenshots other "rare mounts" have..... such a awesome mount as the sha mount, you could expect more people beeing proud of obtaining one....
    Comparatively speaking, Alani is also not overly rare. Hell, I know somebody that got 5 shards in a single week.

Deleted
    This is a really simple thing tbh, the mount doesn't exist. Big deal, if you don't agree then just leave an armory link in this thread and you win the game.

The whole point of this topic is giving "proof" to conspiracy theory in wow. Just...wow. ./headdesk

Deleted
    you see every mount sooner or later....if someone on my server would obtain it he would idle for days in OG sitting on that bad ass mount..... and people would take screenshots.....but this mount is not dropping at all..... no reason to killsha and waste fortune stuff on him

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    How long was Rivindare's Deathcharger in the game before anyone saw it?
    1 month or so. I saw one a few feeks after EU launch on Lothar.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    You mean the ones made by people without characters on their profiles and low reputation on the site?
    Like this one? BTW, want to buy a bridge? You'll be rich in 6 months with the tolls you'll collect.
    I feel like this link discredits those screenshots of the two mounts. I mean, what're the chances we cannot find a single person with either of the mounts, but this one person has screenshots of himself on both of the mounts? Preeeeeeetty unlikely. I agree with you, I think it's safe to say these screenshots are discredited.

I'm not saying the mounts do or don't exist. And there is no evidence that either is the case. HOwever, I'm leaning towards not obtained yet or not existing. Typically, even for such rare items, there is more evidence of them existing.

What we know so far:
    -no record of looting of Galleon mount on wowhead
    -one record of looting of Sha mount on wowhead
    -no links to armory with someone having said mounts
    -GuildOx scanned and no signs of mounts
    -some screenshots, though skeptical on legitamcy of them based on link above
    -lots of "I've seen it in stormwinds" or " I saw it looted"

This really does sound like a case of Monster Hunter on Discovery. xD

So a handful of people have it (according to this "tracker" and wowhead) and you don't so you think it's broken or doesn't exist...sounds familiar.

I would guess that both mounts have an under 1% chance to drop, there are other mounts that are about the same drop rate, but I would suspect most of the rare ones are over 1% now at least, I remember when you had to do hundreds of runs to see a Baron mount. Though there may not be many of them, there are a couple screenshots on wowhead, believe it or, most people don't care to bother posting a picture when they get something, unless they're legitimately trying to show what it looks like, otherwise, they're just starving for attention.

Mounts with extremely low drop rates like these 2 have existed in the past, and still do, just because you don't have it, or haven't seen someone on your server with it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Stop harassing these people who actually have the thing, I know if I had it, and you started yelling at me to link my armory and show you proof, I would ignore you as well.

Deleted
    Mimirons head...ashes.....the yogg +0 mount...timelost protodrake (back those days) .....the mount from deepholm....the grey camel.....baron mount.... mount from Arthas ICC all very very very low.............. i saw them all very shortly after they dropped...on the internets or live on my server or guildmates where saying stuff like "i saw this or that mount today" in voice....but these 2 mounts, regarding to the amount off kills....it looks like they dont drop at all....

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't dismiss them...
    Hence why I said they are considered, it's stated that in the Blizzard Forums threads. ... if you try to armory the submitters names tho, there are no such mounts found on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    I mean, seriously, why do you even bother posting such nonsense?

How did you see them drop, since you cannot see what loot other people get?
    And I assume you don't remember by chance the names of the people who got them?
    Or did you get them yourself, you lucky bastard? Then please tell us one of your charnames, so we can look it up in the armory and end that pointless discussion. You didn't? Well, that hit me by surprise!
    WOAH hold your horses, we have a internet tough guy right here ! Yeah because I need to come to an internet forum to lie, Im such a liar you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Rankin View Post
    Actually seen them drop, or just seen someone linking the item in chat?
    Saw someone riding it early this expansion. Im gonna ask my guildies tonight about it. I dont think Im mistaken, ill look up for it, maybe I can find an armory link or something.

And the Sha one I remember from the guy linking it and not being able to use or ride it because he had no rep.

Make mounts more higher percentage drops and people bitch because "OMFG EVERYONE HAS THEM".

Make rare mounts actually rare and people bitch because "OMFG NO ONE HAS ONE" (aka, they didn't get it so it should be higher).

People bitch either way. People want higher percentage drops until THEY get it, then they no longer want higher drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshrag View Post
    Mimirons head...ashes.....the yogg +0 mount...timelost protodrake (back those days) .....the mount from deepholm....the grey camel.....baron mount.... mount from Arthas ICC all very very very low.............. i saw them all very shortly after they dropped...on the internets or live on my server or guildmates where saying stuff like "i saw this or that mount today" in voice....but these 2 mounts, regarding to the amount off kills....it looks like they dont drop at all....
    Mimirons head is the Yogg+0 mount...also that and Invincible were 100% droprate while content was current...so not very very very low at all

Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Saw someone riding it early this expansion. Im gonna ask my guildies tonight about it. I dont think Im mistaken, ill look up for it, maybe I can find an armory link or something.
    There's a limited-use item that gives you a mushan mount for a short bit. Which causes some confusion with the Son of Galleon mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    And the Sha one I remember from the guy linking it and not being able to use or ride it because he had no rep.
    Probably someone just joking. I remember people doing similar things with the mounts that required Artisan Riding to use.

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 03:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyboombat View Post
    Make rare mounts actually rare and people bitch because "OMFG NO ONE HAS ONE" (aka, they didn't get it so it should be higher).
    This isn't about just not getting it. This is about nobody, anywhere, being able to prove that they do drop. After several months and countless kills + coins, there should be quite a few people with these mounts, no matter how rare the drop rate is. Unless of course the drop rate is 0%.

There's a limited-use item that gives you a mushan mount for a short bit. Which causes some confusion with the Son of Galleon mount.

Probably someone just joking. I remember people doing similar things with the mounts that required Artisan Riding to use.

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 03:46 PM ----------

This isn't about just not getting it. This is about nobody, anywhere, being able to prove that they do drop. After several months and countless kills + coins, there should be quite a few people with these mounts, no matter how rare the drop rate is. Unless of course the drop rate is 0%.
    Wowhead has 1 recorded drop of the Onyx Cloudserpent though. You have to take into account as well the way the wowhead client works, it can only ever record your own loot on those bosses. Therefore only people with the client running AND who win the mount can actually add it as a dropchance. In normal instances the client can record all the loot because it can see it drop. This leads to a significantly lower droprate on the mounts according to wowhead at least.
    Last edited by Synithin; 2013-02-07 at 03:50 PM.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnyboombat View Post
    Make mounts more higher percentage drops and people bitch because "OMFG EVERYONE HAS THEM".

People bitch either way. People want higher percentage drops until THEY get it, then they no longer want higher drops.
    The Love Rocket says hi..
    In all those years I have only seen it once.. Some guy on Area 52 has it.
    I did not write down the toon name. For all I know tho, it's on Area 52, Horde side.

Hmmm........ Either way Ill look up for it tonight.