Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    Exactly. Which leads many conspiracy theorists (me included) to believe that they are probably brainstorming about how to handle the situation since they probably really screwed up the implementation of the mounts.
    Or perhaps it is working as intended? If there was an issue with the mounts not being on the loot table I would very much believe they would have fixed an issue much earlier. Why not tweet some of the devs on twitter? I'm sure they will answer.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Or perhaps it is working as intended? If there was an issue with the mounts not being on the loot table I would very much believe they would have fixed an issue much earlier. Why not tweet some of the devs on twitter? I'm sure they will answer.
    Clearly you haven't taken the time to read all of the posts in this thread, much less the 40+ pages on wow general discussion.

Deleted
    Even if 10000 people have been aware of this thread, its still entirely possible and plausible that those 10k people dont know anyone or own that mount. Afterall its very rare mount.

And its not like that those 10k views are unique views.

Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    Even if 10000 people have been aware of this thread, its still entirely possible and plausible that those 10k people dont know anyone or own that mount. Afterall its very rare mount.

And it's very possible White Crows exist, just that no one could see them yet.

Now, who in their sane mind would fund a study about White Crows, that no one saw?
    "Oh, that's because no one was looking for them, but as soon as we start they will show up"

Yeah... right!

Exactly. Which leads many conspiracy theorists (me included) to believe that they are probably brainstorming about how to handle the situation since they probably really screwed up the implementation of the mounts.
    I don't think they really care. When they find the issue they will just fix it.
    it's not like it's a scandal or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    And it's very possible White Crows exist, just that no one could see them yet.

Now, who in their sane mind would fund a study about White Crows, that no one saw?
    "Oh, that's because no one was looking for them, but as soon as we start they will show up"

Yeah... right!
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/albino%20crow

I feel like if I don't link this then I've done the entire thread a disservice.

There are way too many furious players for blizz to deal with this correctly, i bet they will just go ahead fix the loot table and act like nothing ever happened. Next week expect to see these mounts on every server.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post

Yes, and you would think Blizz would have taken the 15 seconds required to acknowledge this by stating "Sha and Galleon mount drops are working as intended" in if this was indeed the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post

WHITE CROWS, Never said ALBINO. Albino is a metabolic unbalance that interrupts the creation of melanin, due to genetic mutations. It's not a species, it's a genetic disorder.

The theory is about comparing the colors of pigeons and crows. White pigeons don't have the clear eyes and beaks as albino crows or even albino pigeons. They CAN and PRODUCE melanin.

You in fact done a disservice to the thread with that link.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I don't think they really care. When they find the issue they will just fix it.
    it's not like it's a scandal or anything.
    Probably. People will still shitstorm them simply because they invested quite a lot of time in trying to get either of the mounts.

Probably. People will still shitstorm them simply because they invested quite a lot of time in trying to get either of the mounts.
    Tons and tons of coins used when people had everything from sha but mount, its kinda a big deal.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    There are way too many furious players for blizz to deal with this correctly, i bet they will just go ahead fix the loot table and act like nothing ever happened. Next week expect to see these mounts on every server.
    Or they can count with vitriol of the denying people that insist in producing "GUESSING" excuses about "WHAT CAN ALSO BE" the lack of proof that anyone has looted those. And keep this going for some more months.

AAANNNNNNDDDDD Look bellow this post.... Took NOTHING to someone show what I was just saying.
    \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
    Last edited by Buu; 2013-02-07 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    WHITE CROWS, Never said ALBINO. Albino is a metabolic unbalance that interrupts the creation of melanin, due to genetic mutations. It's not a species, it's a genetic disorder.

The theory is about comparing the colors of pigeons and crows. White pigeons don't have the clear eyes and beaks as albino crows or even albino pigeons. They CAN and PRODUCE melanin.

You in fact done a disservice to the thread with that link.
    Well, since humor isn't allowed within 10 meters of this thread, here is a picture of several genuine actual white ravens. Note the lack of pink iris.
    http://static.neatorama.com/gailpics/birds.jpg

In any case, I still see absolutely no reason for Blizzard to hide it if something is actually wrong. Since I consider it a bit ludicrous that Blizzard would deliberately obscure something as silly as a mount not dropping properly, I can only assume that it is, in fact, dropping properly, since there is still a good amount of anecdotal (if not yet armory) evidence to support it.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2013-02-07 at 05:10 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post

albino =/= White! that crow does not have white pigmentation it's rather a black crow that is lacking it's pigmentation!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teks View Post
    This is a really simple thing tbh, the mount doesn't exist. Big deal, if you don't agree then just leave an armory link in this thread and you win the game.

This. (10 char)

Oh, Nelle, you silly angry Dane, you'll get the mount soon-ishly! (Lolol, mad for there not being a 500k HK achievement/title btw?)

Edit: This, and reading the original thread, is like hunting Bigfoot or something. Reported sightings, videos, conspiracy theories...
    Last edited by IngoDent; 2013-02-07 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by glenjemin View Post
    Clearly you haven't taken the time to read all of the posts in this thread, much less the 40+ pages on wow general discussion.
    I have read all the posts here FYI as you would have seen i've replied a few times (the irony)

I am merely pointing out if its such a big issue that people claim they would have done something about it or with the level of whine and people pointing out the lack of evidence of its non existence they should or would have responded by now.

Until blizzard state otherwise I will assume its in the game.

Deleted
    Even if 10k people has been aware of this thread, 10k people is incredibly small portion of wow playerbase. Cmon guys.

There is nothing that really forces us to believe that mounts are not lootable.

Why not tweet some of the devs on twitter? I'm sure they will answer.
    The irony....then how would you not know that several people have already done this???

I have read all the posts here FYI as you would have seen i've replied a few times (the irony)

I am merely pointing out if its such a big issue that people claim they would have done something about it or with the level of whine and people pointing out the lack of evidence of its non existence they should or would have responded by now.

Until blizzard state otherwise I will assume its in the game.
    How can you prove that something DOESN'T EXIST? Double negative won't work. Let's try to reverse this. PROVE IT EXISTS. ONE SINGLE ARMORY LINK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teks View Post
    This is a really simple thing tbh, the mount doesn't exist. Big deal, if you don't agree then just leave an armory link in this thread and you win the game.