Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Azralon people is what we call "Curíntia". They have the need to be noticed no matter the reason and the means. If someone is wasting time talking about them, they think it make them awesome.
    Haha sure sure, youre so hilarious. You're what we call "Comédia".

And Puri dont worry son, if someone ever dropped it ill find a name. If not, then I was mistaken, and Im trully sorry about it and you dont need to ruffle your fetters to me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    assuming someone reported a picture it gets pulled offline until someone from wowhead can investigate... doesn't prove or disprove anything. Either way, I've not seen anything that proves conclusively that they dont exist.

While I'm at it, explain for me why everything else has only been looted once from Sha? Certainly folks are getting drops, why then is it that they aren't being reflected on Wowhead?[COLOR="red"]
    I'm inclined to believe that the 1 drop rate count for every item on Sha of Anger is a direct result of the way in which the loot is awarded. Take a look at the loot tables for any boss in LFR and every item has 1 drop counted.

This means that drop statistics for loot awarded in the LFR manner (direct to bags) can't be trusted, which by extension means that the 1 listed drop of this mount cannot be trusted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novar View Post
    There are tons of people with this on illidan. I see tons of those mounts and elegon mounts.
    In that case it is not a problem for you to give a name or even an armory link to just one of those tons of players owning the mounts. Just one name or link. One.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I'm inclined to believe that the 1 drop rate count for every item on Sha of Anger is a direct result of the way in which the loot is awarded. Take a look at the loot tables for any boss in LFR and every item has 1 drop counted.

This means that drop statistics for loot awarded in the LFR manner (direct to bags) can't be trusted, which by extension means that the 1 listed drop of this mount cannot be trusted.
    false.
    Tsulong has -2 of every item drop.
    prove that science.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=62442#drops:mode=raidfinder

Do we know how many armory profiles were sampled for the mount? Do we know what the expected drop rate is? If so, does the data meet the requirements for a scientific burden of proof?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    assuming someone reported a picture it gets pulled offline until someone from wowhead can investigate... doesn't prove or disprove anything. Either way, I've not seen anything that proves conclusively that they dont exist.

While I'm at it, explain for me why everything else has only been looted once from Sha? Certainly folks are getting drops, why then is it that they aren't being reflected on Wowhead?

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 07:15 PM ----------

Sorry, your claim is false... 0 armory links = 0 armory links.

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 07:16 PM ----------

I understand the burden of proof quite well. The burden of proof is on the person making the root claim. period. Now, shoo.
    I don't understand why you're even posting anymore.

You've indicated previously that you'll continue believing what you want until Blizzard gives their official word on it, so what else more is there to say? There is no way to conclusively prove they don't drop, but with the amount of evidence suggesting that they don't... it's hard to believe otherwise now.

Not one of those screenshots had the characters name displayed, neither did they show any other players in the picture, even when taken at the Shrine of Seven Stars/Two Moons. One of the Galleon screenshots shows a player in full warrior tier 3, with Corrupted Ashbringer. That's not exactly easy to come by gear either.

Heck, even if the mounts do actually drop, the chances are obviously so astronomically low that they clearly need to be adjusted. Blizzard stated they did not want something that only very few players could get in regards to the Black Qiraji Battle Tank. Consider that if a site like GuildOx hasn't even found one of each, but has still found mounts like the Teal and Green Kodo from WoW's early days (VERY rare mounts, most people with them probably don't even play anymore), that while not 100% accurate, it's got to be close. What are the chances of it not even detecting one person with either? Pretty low.

I don't know what more you want other than Blizzard's word. If so, please leave and just wait for that. They'll hopefully say something eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The mount has a .05% drop rate as verified.
    As verified by Wowhead that says the Sha has dropped everything precisely once? The personal loot system does not work very well with the Wowhead client.

Deleted
    no offence but:

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=60491

everything has an 0.05% drop chance, that's the personal loot system screwing with the wowhead addon - as many people have pointed out.

Until such time that either:

a.) Blizzard confirms the mounts are/aren't dropping
    b.) Blizzard confirms the armory isn't displaying the new mounts correctly
    c.) Someone comes forward and confirms they have one of the mounts (with proof)

Then I'm inclined to agree that neither of the mounts actually exist at this point
    Last edited by mmoc0cdb03e806; 2013-02-08 at 04:05 AM.

Lol i feel so special knowing that i have a reins of the azure drake and it makes me feel more special i got it at lvl 80 when MoP was released it was my first run of the Eye and i won the roll while i was dead xD

Quote Originally Posted by Pok456 View Post
    Lol i feel so special knowing that i have a reins of the azure drake and it makes me feel more special i got it at lvl 80 when MoP was released it was my first run of the Eye and i won the roll while i was dead xD
    what does that have to do with mist of pandaria world bosses O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on Thaurissan Horde and when I went to do Galleon the first time, someone had the Galleon mount in the group.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spalding View Post
    I'm on Thaurissan Horde and when I went to do Galleon the first time, someone had the Galleon mount in the group.

Mod Edit: Please add something more constructive than a meme in the future.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2013-02-08 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    You mean the Shado-Pan mount. And elegon mount isn't even rare, almost every second player has elegon mount on this realm.
    If the number of players on your realm with the Elegon mount is anywhere near half, I'll eat my video card.

Normally I'd write this off as the same pointless exaggeration WoW players love spewing, but honestly, you have to do this in a thread about actual statistical math? Ugh.

---------- Post added 2013-02-08 at 04:26 AM ----------

Verified by what?

---------- Post added 2013-02-08 at 04:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Novar View Post
    There are tons of people with this on illidan. I see tons of those mounts and elegon mounts.
    Link one. Of the Sha or Galleon mount, not the Elegon. Link one and the conversation is over.

---------- Post added 2013-02-08 at 04:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    false.
    Tsulong has -2 of every item drop.
    prove that science.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=62442#drops:mode=raidfinder
    Simple: two unlucky players had a piece gear stripped from them after defeating the boss

I, too, have seen several Elegon mounts, but never a Sha or Galleon mount. Strikes me as odd, but I'm certainly not going to posit that as proof of neither mount's existence.

Still, is an armory link really that much to ask for?

Deleted
    Ok, these threads are getting incredibly stupid with constant repetitions of the same nonsense, especially from certain moronic trolls.

So lets break it down. A is saying the mounts have never been recorded anywhere as dropping. There is no way to prove a lack of them dropping, so asking for proof is idiotic.
    B is saying the mounts do drop. This can be easily proven with an armory link, this cannot be proven with screenshots, tales that your cousin's sister's boyfriend's roommate got one or claims you saw one.

There is only one side of this argument that can be proven without Blizzard. The only evidence provided anywhere on either side is circumstantial and that evidence is hugely in favor of the 'mounts don't drop' side of this argument.

It's not possible to say from anything in any of the threads whether these mounts do or not drop, the only thing that can legitimately be said so far is that it's extremely unlikely they do. You want to claim they do drop? Fine, post something to back it up other than the wowhead loot table which is from PTR, the screenshots that are all posted by barely active untraceable accounts (2 of which are from the same poster and if you think it's possible for nobody on record to be able to be tracked or to post an armory link with either mount yet believe one person has both, you need to go back to school and learn about statistics) or random anecdotal stories that you saw one.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Germs View Post
    So let me get this straight. Since there is a picture of someone riding one, that means it must be dropping on the live servers? Yet not a single person can link an armory page where someone owns the mount. So I'm guessing you also think that the owner of this website personally owns all the items they post previews of since its in a picture?

Sorry to spoil your day but there are many ways to take a picture like that:
    A. Private server, if the item exists (NOTE: I'M NOT SAYING IT DROPS, JUST THAT THE ITEM ITSELF HAS BEEN CREATED AND ENTERED INTO THE DATABASE) it can be pulled up and used on a private server.
    B. The same programs which make the machinima type movie clips can also use the model.
    C. Perhaps someone obtained it on a PTR build.
    D. Perhaps someone obtained it in the Beta.
    E. Or maybe, just maybe, the person is using one of the many re-skin addons you can get for live servers which changes anything about you on the client side. This includes race, armor, and yes even mounts.

So no, just because someone is seen in a picture riding one, does NOT mean it must be dropping.
    A very small % of players even come here, and of those a much smaller % care enough if you believe them to post a link to a stranger's armory if they happen to remember the name even...if they say they saw it then they saw it, nobody owes you proof, believe it or not and move on.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    How did Elegon's mount get in this topic its about the Sha and Galleon mounts there is nothing wrong the the Elegon mount Except that i don't have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Vantheus View Post
    A very small % of players even come here, and of those a much smaller % care enough if you believe them to post a link to a stranger's armory if they happen to remember the name even...if they say they saw it then they saw it, nobody owes you proof, believe it or not and move on.
    trust me, if people got these mounts there would frequently be posts about it.
    there are tons of threads about people bragging that they got like ashes of al'ar on their first try
    Last edited by bals; 2013-02-08 at 07:53 AM.

There's definitely something wrong with it.

Sha of Anger is incredibly much more easier than Elegon (10 or 25) and I bet more players kill Sha of Anger weekly than Elegon. And so I'd expect the Reins of the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent's page to be littered with screenshots but as we have come to expect, there are no screenshots (or there were around three but were recently taken down due to this issue at hand).

Compare that to the Reins of the Astral Cloud Serpent's page. There's 18 of them and I have personally seen it in my server multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Do we know how many armory profiles were sampled for the mount? Do we know what the expected drop rate is? If so, does the data meet the requirements for a scientific burden of proof?
    When nobody has that mount, you don't need any scientific prove...... fact is no tool, no site, no player and not even blizzard confirms that 1 mount dropped and that at least 1 player has it.
    That doesn't need any proof, scientific or non-scientific... it is simply an fact! As far as we can see and track through various means, these mounts never dropped.

On the official forums I see blues responding to fun-threads.... while there is a second thread opened on this issue (the first got too big)... and still no blue responding to that.
    So they don't know or don't want to confirm that it never dropped.