Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Besides you are talking with the guy who is at the bottom of the chain of command. There is high probability that he doesn't have access to "armory browser". And for 100% their policy states that can only confirm if a certain item have a chance to drop from certain mob though they are forbidden to tell the percentages.

Would have never guessed they would do rolling restarts for a stupid mount.
    I would have guessed that they would never own up to the fact that it never dropped before though.

As I said before, with how much epeen faggots there are, there would have been dozens of threads of people bragging about how they got the mount beforehand on these forums. And there never was. there never was.

and suddenly there's tons of people saying they got the mount. herp derp. guess no one ever saw the threads before yesterday.
    Last edited by bals; 2013-02-10 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I would have guessed that they would never own up to the fact that it never dropped before though.

As I said before, with how much epeen faggots there are, there would have been dozens of threads of people bragging about how they got the mount beforehand on these forums. And there never was. there never was.

and suddenly there's tons of people saying they got the mount. herp derp. guess no one ever saw the threads before yesterday.
    Do as I do. Say that being naive is not as appealing to you as is to them. None of those replied back after I said it.

Buu <= WHY I LOVE TO PLAY HUNTERS! => Pendleton

Why I didn't make a post about a person on my realm who has it is because I never know of the significant low drop chanse and I'm sure it's like that with many other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken4death View Post
    Why I didn't make a post about a person on my realm who has it is because I never know of the significant low drop chanse and I'm sure it's like that with many other people.
    No one on your realm had the mount prior to yesterday's restart. Period. You're probably just like every single other person who has said this that has confused the sha mount with the Shado Pan mount. Or the Tier 14 Meta Achievement mount with a shadow priest on it.

I personally think that both mounts should have their drop rates drastically raised. Why created a unique mount, if no one ever gets them? Particularly the Galleon mount, it should be near 100% drop. He is only killed like once a week, per server. So it isn't like everyone will immediately have the mount. I have ran some older instances hundreds of times and never seen mount drops, doesn't mean they aren't there.

Ok guys,this just in. Saw a guy on my server riding it.

Xenesthis On Kor-gall EU.

Now, what about Galleon? If the Sha drop rate really was hotfixed, maybe now we will see someone with Son of Galleon?

Everyone can stop posting pictures of "No! This thread is wrong! It's always been able to drop! I have proof."

It's always been able to drop since Saturday*.

Those new to the thread, the server restarts on Saturday enabled this mount to drop.

did that massive pussy Seranthor shamelessly abandon yet ANOTHER thread after being made a fool of? I am shocked. Stay in off-topic

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    did that massive pussy Seranthor shamelessly abandon yet ANOTHER thread after being made a fool of? I am shocked. Stay in off-topic
    That's not very nice. If I wasn't on my last warning, I'd probably insult you.

OT: I swear I've seen these before Saturday. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    Everyone can stop posting pictures of "No! This thread is wrong! It's always been able to drop! I have proof."

Those new to the thread, the server restarts on Saturday enabled this mount to drop.
    And the confirmation on that would be from where?

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 02:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Do as I do. Say that being naive is not as appealing to you as is to them. None of those replied back after I said it.
    It's hard to discuss something with someone who sticks there fingers in their ears and pretends to not listen.

Polishing the foot I plan to park in Blizzard's ass
    I'm not really sure what the drop rate is. It looks like a cool mount though.

Maybe I'm missing them, but I still don't see any threads on people bragging.

i'm glad to see the mount is now confirmed to be dropping - it is mighty suspiscious that it starts dropping after the realm restarts on saturday, after this thread, the threads on the official wow forums and not forgetting the tweets to the devs.

if blizz did hotfix it, i doubt they would actually announce they've hotfixed it, as they would get a lot of forum whine over wasted elder charms.

either way, the mounts now appear to be dropping (although galleon mount is still unconfirmed) so yay for that
    where's the goddamned ESO sub forum?

Think about it this way, for those who are still skeptical, lets say 10% of people do it every week, say that's 1,000,000 lets say every week for 16 weeks even 500,000 did it. that is a lot, i'll let you do the math. On top of that, you have those 500,000 for, at least, until they got gloves and pants, using their coins.

Are you telling me with all of those drops it couldn't have droped? Or do I need to direct you to the law of large numbers?
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Think about it this way, for those who are still skeptical, lets say 10% of people do it every week, say that's 1,000,000 lets say every week for 16 weeks even 500,000 did it. that is a lot, i'll let you do the math. On top of that, you have those 500,000 for, at least, until they got gloves and pants, using their coins.

Are you telling me with all of those drops it couldn't have droped? Or do I need to direct you to the law of large numbers?
    Are you telling me that the hotfix didn't just fix how those mounts update to Armory once learnt? Or do I need to direct you to all the other bugs that Armory has had since its inception?
    Last edited by Xeraxis; 2013-02-11 at 11:46 PM.

Azralon has at least 2 people with Sha's, could manage to get 1 guys armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ilter=heavenly

Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post

No, it's always been able to drop that's all, stop your fantasies. Peoples have been seen with thoses mounts before Saturday.
    Rare mount is rare, that's normal.

Had one guy on my realm get Galleon's mount the other day. Me mounted up on it and everything to show everyone and was like "Cool, I know it's super rare, but it's ugly as fuck".

If I'd known there was so much controversy over it I would have taken a picture.

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 09:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    No, it's always been able to drop that's all, stop your fantasies. Peoples have been seen with thoses mounts before Saturday.
    Rare mount is rare, that's normal.
    Except that there were no pictures of it except from the PTR, and nobody had it on the armory. Even Blizzard themselves said it was not dropping and they needed to apply a hotfix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    Unfortunately for you, dictionaries are not authorities on the definitions of words.
    Ezekiel 23:20, Ezekiel 16:49-50, Mark 10:25, James 5:1-6, Luke 16:19-31, Matthew 19:21, Numbers 5:11-31