[H] ilvl 500 Hunter LF Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore Raid Spot

Information

I have been played Wow since Bc. I began to raid hardcore 5 days a week in a top500 US in Wotk. I raided more casualy in Cataclysm because content was really boring(IMO). In Mop, I joined a guild named We are Legends which is a good semi-hardcore guild ( raiding 7hours/week). I am not type of guy who don't show up for progression and only there for farming and gear. I am ready to xfer to your realm if you give me a raid spot.

Why I left my other guild?

It's simple. I don't want drama in a guild and someone in this guild was immature and troller. I am mature and I am not willing to play with loot whore and kid trying to wipe raid because he isn't top DPS.

Raiding Time

8pm to 1 am EAST EVERYDAY

Language

I am from Québec so my main language is French but I can easily speak english. I don't really care.

Gear :

Undermine - Dorakko ( website doesn't want me to post links)
    Last edited by Dorakko7; 2013-02-07 at 03:59 AM.

ID : Dorakko#2478

Guild Name: Shining Force
    Server: Mal'Ganis (PvP)
    Recruit Contact: Ruwon (Ruwon#1911) or Eazycheeze (Eazycheeze#1810)
    Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 7:30 - 11cst
    PROGRESSION: 12/16 HM
    US#31 for Heroic DS 3day Guild
    6/6 Heroic MSV
    5/6 Heroic HoF
    1/4 Heroic ToES

RECRUITMENT:
    Disc / Shadow Priest [HIGH]
    Warlock [HIGH]
    Monk [HIGH]
    Holy Paladin [MED]
    Hunter [LOW]
    All other exceptional DPS are encouraged to apply !

AN IDEAL APPLICANT:
    *Meets minimum gear requirements for current progression content.
    *Researches and reviews personal performance and works to improve flaws in their game play
    *Understands that attendance and commitment are two key factors to successful progression.
    *Has the desire to raid consistently and progress through current content.
    *Actively communicates when needed, knowing when to speak and when to not.
    *Wants to raid and progress solely for the thrill of progression while understanding that loot is a mere bonus.

ABOUT SHINING FORCE:
    Established in 1998, with roots in gaming dating back even further, SF has made its mark on many games of various genres. Throughout our diverse history, a few defining traits have emerged which have since been held dear to the hearts of our leadership and members. As you'll read on our main splash page, we live by a code of loyalty and honor. However clichéd this may sound, these traits along with our higher than average guild age, have resulted in our always being amongst the small circle of the most respected guilds and clans in each game we play. We established our World of Warcraft chapter early during the beta and have been killing huge dragons and other nefarious creatures ever since. We strive to challenge ourselves as a guild by progressing through the newest tier of raid content. As a result, we are always in search of exceptional players who are looking for not just another WoW guild, but a multi-gaming guild with a rich and expansive history that they can be a part of and contribute to for several years to come.

HOW TO APPLY
    Submit an application at http://www.shiningforce.net
    If you have any questions, please send a tell or in-game mail Afterthought, Ragnoth, Ebolaa, Fenixember or Murphen

The Church is an Alliance 25man heroic progression guild on Darkspear. We are currently 11/16H, and working on Protectors. We love World of Warcraft, and we aim to offer a vibrant raiding community for PvE raiding. We are a 25-Man progression raiding guild and our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

Raid schedule:
    T|W|Th (+Fridays during the first week or two of progression)
    8:00-11:30PM MST

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org or add my battletag “Elpay#1485” if you want to talk more about the guild. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

We are currently looking for a reliable and skilled Hunter for our core 10M group for HM progression . if you are able to make all of our raid times and are interested please contact us.

Server: US-Stormreaver - PVP - High pop
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Group: 10M
    Battle Tag: XMASTER#1777

Normal Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday - 7:30-11PM CST
    Wednesday - 7:30-11PM CST
    Thursday - 7:30-11PM CST
    Monday - 7:30-11PM CST - extra progression

Raid Progression :
    Mogu'Shan Vaults: 6/6 NM 2/6 HM
    Heart of Fear: 6/6 NM 0/6 HM
    Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4 NM 0/4 HM

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore Raiding guild.
    We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in late WOTLK as a 10M raiding guild. Due to players not showing any interest in HM progression we are forced to look for a few new players who is skilled and know their class well and wants to do HMs and also looking for a long term home. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp and run RBG when not raiding or running old contents. We are currently recruiting experienced reliable players with the same interest as us to push serious raid content in 5.2.

Currently Recruiting any of the listed class for core group:

Warrior: (Prot/Fury): High
    Hunter: (BM/Surv): High
    Mage: (Fire/Frost) Very High
    Paladin: (Holy/Ret): High
    Priest: (Shadow/Holy): High

Healers and Tanks must have a reliable DPS off spec when needed.

Raid Progression:
    You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Thursday from 7:30PM CST to 11:30PM CST. When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.