Deleted

Horde Shaman - Best Race?

Hello,

I'm about to play 3v3 with a warlock and a warrior and I'm looking to create a shaman.

What would be the best race in your opinion?

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    goblin or orc, but unless you plan on challenging the best in the world, it wont make any difference. Play what you like the look of

The horde shaman is my most race-changed character on my entire account and I have just about everything.

I have an affinity to the Orc because of the Orc Shaman unit from WC3. Enhancement Orcs are great for the wolves buff and axe/fist expertise.

I was originally a Tauren and love the look of the shaman armor on that race.

Trolls are very voodoo/hex which makes me think they are culturally the best fit lore wise.

Goblins I don't like looks or lore, but damn their racials are so pro.

PVP wise, Goblins, but in every other category the old horde races feel like a better fit imo.

Deleted
    only bad advices have been given so far.

ORC is the only way to go http://www.wowhead.com/spell=20573 + http://www.wowhead.com/item=76891 gives you 25% reduced stun duration which on live makes deep freeze last 3 seconds for example.

+ you can always macro your http://www.wowhead.com/spell=33697 into ascendance or something for even more healing output in time of need.

Deleted
    Thanks a lot so far

Could you guys give me an additional advice on a lvling spec?

Quote Originally Posted by ptrckolous123 View Post
    Thanks a lot so far

Could you guys give me an additional advice on a lvling spec?
    5man grinding as resto through 84-85 is very fast, as for questing low level enhancement is easier and more efficient but for the most part balances out as you get closer to max level.

Warstomp is great to set up a proper thunderstorm and give you a chance to free cast if you're under a lot of pressure.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    rocket jump saves lives.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    rocket jump saves lives.
    This, this so much. Rocket jump is so damn awesome at times. I just wish the CD was shorter.

Orc, there is not other choice for arena pvp and those who say there is are wrong. Orc + stun duration meta. If you do think I am wrong, just look at the arena ladder.

Rocket Jump saves lives, but Orc is the better race. Mini-on use and stun reduction is too good.

Level as Enh to like 20-40 then swap over to Ele. 1 shotting mobs with Lava burst is fun. (Or just start as Ele. It's shit up to level 15 though - then you can get lightning bolt glyph).