Poll: What would you like?

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

What do you want to see in Stormwind´s destroyed distric

Lets assume that they rebuild that destroyed part of Stormwind (This time they hire efficent workers and then pay them) where the old park was. What would you like to see?

-Gilnean distric

-Pandarem distric

-Night elf distric (more boring and useless parks)

- A huge bastion for a paladins order

- 100x100 hogger statue (this one was for the lolz)

-Other

10+ Year Old Account
    Give a proper home to pandaren with a chinatown style district.

Repaired Exodar.

15+ Year Old Account
    where are the horde options? this is unfair

i´d love to see some screaming alliance and dismembered bodies and a little fire here and some suffering there, oh what a fun place to go for my forsaken family vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Think a Pandaren styled town would be pretty cool. But then I guess horde would need an equivilent in Orgrimmar which I doubt could fit anywhere other than ontop of the skyway area.

I know the Gilnean's don't really have a home other than a tree, but then they're humans so their own personal architecture shouldn't really matter and they could just live with the rest of the humans of stormwind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Statue of Varian Wrynn. Or maybe 2. You guys need to love your king more.

10+ Year Old Account
    An Ice cream machine ya!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Ethnic" district.

A mix of Night Elves, Pandaren, Worgen and Draenei.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    A mix between night elf, worgen and draenei architecture. Put a tree similar to those twirly trees like the one in Cenarion Circle, Darnassus in the middle, surrounded by gilean houses on the water side with a dock and a gilnean ship, and on the other side draenei buildings with crystals floating above them.
    I like you.
    Last edited by Viradiance; 2013-02-07 at 03:02 PM.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    A mix between night elf, worgen and draenei architecture. Put a tree similar to those twirly trees like the one in Cenarion Circle, Darnassus in the middle, surrounded by gilean houses on the water side with a dock and a gilnean ship, and on the other side draenei buildings with crystals floating above them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would prefer to see a Gilnean district... why? cause i actually love gilnean´s structures, BTW i think it will be a little out of place to add a pandaren district,,,

10+ Year Old Account
    Gilnean District with a big statue of Liam in the centre and a building with telescope like the one at Greymane Manor seeming as it's by the sea.
    Until they reclaim Gilneas I feel they need a proper place to call their home and it would also give Blizzard the excuse they need to implement the Gilneas architecture in a permanent way that has some meaning.

I'm still in favor of a new paladin order based in SW.

Deleted
    More votes for Hogger please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gilnean district, or a general "refugee" zone for the various fallen human kingdoms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gilnean!

LOVE the architecture of the (few) buildings they have in game. Just go to phased Gilnean territory and look around at the buildings.

Sadly though that destroyed district is part of the Alliance questline to enter TH and that is a fun little quest line, part of it with Anduin in tow, and I would not wish to lose that. So we're kinda screwed, can't rebuild unless they change that questline.

An "international" area with Panda Street, Wolf street, Elf St. etc... would be awesome. That would make Stormwind look more like the New York of Azeroth.

Don't want a Park ver.2 because Stormwind Outskirts kinda fills that role already (IMO)

Stormwind Embassy! It will be a large building that has an embassy for all the factions of the alliance, Even Stromgarde and Dalaran. And beside it is Player appartments and beside that is a sidewalk/tiny harbor.

Since the old ground has been leveled to see level there's gonna a be a ramp/stair to the new quarter.
    Last edited by Philosopino; 2013-02-07 at 03:09 PM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish4ever View Post
    Lets assume that they rebuild that destroyed part of Stormwind (This time they hire efficent workers and then pay them) where the old park was. What would you like to see?
    Gilneans should just go back to Gilneas, along with some quests to expand rebuilding/reclaiming their nation, fixing up the damage, curing those Worgen who remain feral and expanding their role in the Alliance and vs the Forsaken.Reopening their harbors and seeing some Gilnean ironclads would be nice as well.

Same for Gnomeregan and Exodar would be wonderful.

Pandaren....better to give them their own village; either expand where they are or build a settlement in Westfall/Elwynn/Redridge/Darkshire.

But for the Park district....hmmm. Tough. So much could be done with it. But since Blizzard can't easily add anything similar to Org, it'll likely just be smoothed out and walled off.

What would be nice? A Lordaeron refugee district headed up by Calia

Alternatively....a newly built and impressive citadel to house and protect the Alliance Assembly, with embassies for all member states and protected by members of all races.......from Stone Giants to Spider Tanks to Mountain Kings, Ancients, Dalaranian Battle Mages , High Elf Spellbreakers and Knights and more.

We'd need humans from each nation, Night Elves and their allies, High Elfs, Jinyu, Gnomes, Dwarves from each Clan, Worgen....hmmm, might end up too messy with separate embassies; maybe just a floor each so it would be a tower.

EJL
    Last edited by Talen; 2013-02-07 at 03:18 PM.