Poll: What would you like?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Repaired Exodar.
    this. the great exodar in all its restored glory, docked between the towers of stormwind gate. inside will be a grand discotheque where alliance youth go to mingle and drop e.
    Sig by Populaire

Gilnean distric, some of the best looking designs.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see a staircase leading down to, at sea level, a player housing district.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Given the location, the most practical would be a docking platform for Airships.

Gilnean all the way.

And it's district.

It should be pandaren or Gilnean area because Draeneis and NiEs already have their capital city.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Why do people constantly want to reduce Dalaran to Stormwinds new park, that kingdom should stand on its own two feet. It would be a total waste lorewise.
    What Kingdom? It has no kingdom. One castle is all that remains. The guys in Silverpine were killed by Forsaken, the Kirin Tor's numbers were reduced by the Sunreavers being ousted. And Jaina is going to war with the Blood Elves as a whole almost on her own. Its less of a Kingdom and more of a floating death castle by an ever-shrinking group of Magi run by an increasingly-crazy Woman.

Its not like its a bustling Kingdom.

Red Light District.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Airbase, its the perfect location for one
    It's not big enough for that. Where would you put the runways?

10+ Year Old Account
    my summer home of course with Scar bucks in front selling tea

Flatten the rest of the city and turn it into an Orcish/Night Elf embassy and peace mission, since you think having a Night Elf presence would be boring and useless (which I feel the way about the entirety of the city and its human occupants)

I'd like to see a Gil'nean district if the Worgen aren't getting back Gilneas anytime soon.

Otherwise just a neutral area or one for Night Elves. Definitely not one for the Pandaren though I would be REALLY happy if after Garrosh dies the Pandaren realize the Horde isn't really for them and they become Alliance exclusive and the Horde get Ogres.

I wish Blizzard would go back to having Ironforge be the true Alliance capital and Undercity getting busier so both the Horde and Alliance have two cities with heavy traffic again.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2013-02-08 at 04:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I'd want to see it walled off. Rebuilding an entire cliff-side seems like a waste of resources at this moment. If anything, however, a little memorial park wouldn't hurt.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran. Or Gilnean district.

10+ Year Old Account
    Airship dock.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Gilnean District, featuring a Night elf druid tree at the end with a rustic, turn-of-the-century industrial China-style inn for the Pandaren.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Gilnean all the way. i LOVE the Gilnean architecture.

I want to know how they repair a giant crater that goes through to the ocean first.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    I want to know how they repair a giant crater that goes through to the ocean first.
    Mages up and moved a rebuilt-from-complete-ruin Dalaran thousands of miles north, through the air, and maintained it floating over Crystalsong.

I'm sure filling a hole with dirt shouldn't be much of a problem.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see a memorial. To all those valiant people that have lost their lives over the course of the last few xpacs. It would make sense to have a memorial for those lost to DW, as well as those that will inevitably be lost during the war in MoP. The area fits well, it was where DW took a chunk out of Stormwind, it was his blow to the alliance. What better way to commemorate those lost than with a memorial to them? Those lost in MoP could be honoured there as well. Come the end of the war we can have whichever NPC/Group that causes the armistice between alliance and horde send emissaries to each faction extending proverbial olive branches, enticing the idea of a memorial for all those that lost their lives during the great cataclysm, and the war that followed it.