Poll: Which one?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I knew I wouldn't be here sharing it but doing so

And btw, teleportation already exists and it has successfully been tested by the scientific community.

http://sciencewatch.com/articles/teleportation-tested
    http://www.iflscience.com/physics/sc...-teleportation

The other cool thing about a time machine....just go to the distant future and bring their tech back with us. You could pretty easily cover all the other stuff in this poll that way. Just go a few thousand years into the future, grab a bottle of youth elixir from a convenience store, and bring it back. Done.

...assuming we're ever going to pull our heads out of our asses and get around to making stuff like youth elixir in the future, that is.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-02-01 at 02:36 PM.

I voted fusion but my real answer is none of the above. Oh I didn't see other as an option.

Other: Realistic Sex doll.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'd love to look as I did in my 20s for the rest of my life.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Robot bodies like Ghost in the Shell.

Feel all the same sensations as a real body but super strong and durable.

Time machine, then i can use it to travel to a time when all the others were invited and still use them to.... (Also correct / change a lot about my life in the past ..)
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

LENR aka Cold Fusion

I vote eternal youth, but it shouldn't be widely available. Only the absolute elite minds of the world, the 21st century Albert Einsteins, who can continuously benefit the world throughout life, should be given it.

By eternal youth, you do mean immortality from old age right? Or do we just look young until we get old and pass?

10+ Year Old Account
    Eternal Youth elixir; it will give me a chance to see all other inventions as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.