Scourge of the earth.

Nothing to be done about multi boxing hunters ? I see them all the time and it's ruining my gaming experience.

Deleted
    i love annoying friendly multiboxers on my team with my priest. just keep life gripping random ones so they stop following the main, always fun

i've seen a grand total of one multiboxing hunter in all my random bg running.

the multiboxing shamans are a lot more common and a lot more frustrating to deal with.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Deleted
    Kill the leader>problem solved>better solution than crying like a little baby on the forumz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    Kill the leader>problem solved>better solution than crying like a little baby on the forumz.
    Hello Mr.Multiboxer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    I always see this posted as how to deal with mboxers, but how do you definitively tell which one is the leader when they are casting 5x Aimed Shot straight to your dome? I hear "cuz latency one will lead the others" but if they are all standing still at one spot.. I don't really see how it's possible to just magically find the "leader".

Also, is there any truth to the rumors I've been hearing about multi boxers with redundant lead capacity? I.E., lets say you manage to kill the lead boxer, from what I hear, there exist boxing programs where another not can assume leader capability. Is this situation potentially a reality?
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

If Blizzard is fine with max level players camping lowbies/newbies and essentially driving these lowbies away from the game, they're perfectly fine with multiboxers ruining your game experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just drop a fear bomb and they get out of sync. If some scrub wants to pay for 5 accounts I say, let him. 5 good players > 1 good player playing 5 characters anyday.

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 04:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    If Blizzard is fine with max level players camping lowbies/newbies and essentially driving these lowbies away from the game, they're perfectly fine with multiboxers ruining your game experience.
    Get off a pvp server if you're going to cry about it.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by kleinlax21 View Post
    I always see this posted as how to deal with mboxers, but how do you definitively tell which one is the leader...
    A lot of multiboxers I see have their guys in a certain formation, like jets do in a V Formation, the leader is always the tip of the V. Saw a guy 'boxin 4 pallies and he lead as a dk, killed the dk and the other ones just sit there because he couldn't control anything being dead. Heard there was ways though, but I haven't seen them.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    A lot of multiboxers I see have their guys in a certain formation, like jets do in a V Formation, the leader is always the tip of the V. Saw a guy 'boxin 4 pallies and he lead as a dk, killed the dk and the other ones just sit there because he couldn't control anything being dead. Heard there was ways though, but I haven't seen them.
    This was what I was looking for, thanks for your insight. I appreciate the reply.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only ever seen 2 multiboxers 1 a group of warlocks (so many dots ) and the other elemental shamans casting chain lighting and frost shock