Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I was making it for my guildie and I got a x5 proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    It's really low. I don't make it anymore, but when the expansion first launched, I made it every day for about two consecutive months. I had two procs in that time -- once was a x3 and one was a x5. First time I've ever seen a transmute x5 proc.

I'm pretty cynical about the proc rate; if I have to transmute something for myself nowadays, half the time I don't even bother swap to my transmute spec character to do it.
    Same here. I rarely see any proc and if I do, it's on the stuff that really doesn't matter much. Living Steel procs have become more and more rare and the same seems to be the case for pots and flasks.

I haven't read about a stealth nerf to the proc chances but everyone with Alchemy I know, has been reporting the same thing. At the beginning of MoP, the proc rate seemed much higher, once got 5 Living Steel in one proc and 7 Trillium Bars in another for instance.

Only reason I keep making Living Steel, is to make some gold at the beginning of 5.2 with the new BS patterns.

2nd x5 procc yesterday :3

Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    Same here. I rarely see any proc and if I do, it's on the stuff that really doesn't matter much. Living Steel procs have become more and more rare and the same seems to be the case for pots and flasks.

I haven't read about a stealth nerf to the proc chances but everyone with Alchemy I know, has been reporting the same thing. At the beginning of MoP, the proc rate seemed much higher, once got 5 Living Steel in one proc and 7 Trillium Bars in another for instance.

Only reason I keep making Living Steel, is to make some gold at the beginning of 5.2 with the new BS patterns.
    Nah, still just down to luck and RNG, nothing changed. I had 3 2x procs in less then a week, so. Blizz is not afraid to openly buff and nerf stuff when it needs it, I can't recall a single time where they willingly stealth nerfed a drop rate and hushed it up.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I can't recall a single time where they willingly stealth nerfed a drop rate and hushed it up.
    Thats because they stealth nerfed it and hushed it up! :P

Bout shat myself when I had a X5 proc on a Living Steel.
    Quote Originally Posted by House
    "Faith is another word for ignorance."
    "It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what."
    "Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people, otherwise there would be no religious people."