My problems with WoW...
1. Classes and abilities. Seems like all classes are the same nowadays, everyone is getting the same abilities, they just have different names. The unique feeling of being a certain class is fading away.
2. Pvp burst dmg and cc. Its absolutely retarded... fully malv geared plate wearing warriors in defensive stance dying in less then 10 secs. Also getting hit by a 6 sec stun and trinketing out only to get feared, slept, frozen or rooted or god knows what for the next 30 secs.
3. Pve is too easy. Its brain dead simple, dungeons and raids are a joke, heroics too.
4. Nerfs/buffs/changes to classes. Too many and too often. Mages are getting changed completely, changing the entire way they pvp. Wars getting nerfed while hunters are getting buffed and imo hunters are the most op class in pvp in the game.
5. The community. Wow community is sad. More trolls and bots then ever before. The game has become so ez that its filled with players who really dont know what they are doing. Blizzard caters to the crying. Instead of balancing properly they just nerf what is whined about the most. Also foreigners are taking over :-(. I play on a us server in a us battlegroup but most of the time I cant communicate with my teammates cuz they are all from brazil.
6. Hybrid classes and flying mounts. Ruined WoW imo.
7. Gear. To ez to obtain, no longer feels epic or rewarding. Everyone has the same shit.
8. Numbers and stats. Are too damn big, squish plz.