Monk Transendance bug?

Was just playing my monk and when i went to hit transendance transfer a lock silenced me and then it proceeded to lock me out of every single one of my abilities (Jab,Rising Sun Kick,Blackout Kick, ect) Is this intended? I know its close to impossible to interrupt the transfer with it being a .5 second cast. Not sure if its a warlock thing or not, was just hoping to get some incite here on good ole mmochamp!

Quote Originally Posted by Tapzer View Post
    Was just playing my monk and when i went to hit transendance transfer a lock silenced me and then it proceeded to lock me out of every single one of my abilities (Jab,Rising Sun Kick,Blackout Kick, ect) Is this intended? I know its close to impossible to interrupt the transfer with it being a .5 second cast. Not sure if its a warlock thing or not, was just hoping to get some incite here on good ole mmochamp!
    I'm 99.99% sure that's unintended behaviour.

Open an in-game ticket.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

How long where you locked out for? Transcendence is on the GCD so you might just of been experiencing that if he got lucky enough to stop transcendence and tbh i stop transcendence a lot on my monk with legsweep/spear-hand its quite easy to predict the'll use it when getting low, the animation also shoots a hand in the air a 0.5secs before the cast bar appears.

Not saying its easy to interupt but it can be done, on the other-hand he might of had an interupt hack or something.