Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I was fat all my life. you would be surprised what weed will do to your hunger. People say " munchies make you eat " blah blah.. Truth is, you forget about eating half the time while smoking lol, I lost about 80 lbs in like 4 months just smoking, having a good time and not thinking about food like a fatty.

Quote Originally Posted by jbhasban View Post
    Uh, dropping water weight is not healthy. And frankly I find bloated faces attractive/cute. People who are dehydrated look too severe to me.
    I was talking about the water weight from actually being bloated.
    Like how you retain water from having too much sodium in your diet, then you drop the trash in your system and you sweat out about 10 pounds (more if you're severely overweight). Then you're in that normal zone instead of being severely bloated.
    Not water weight like fighters drop to make weight.

How quickly could someone ditch their water-weight by dieting properly?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntimidate View Post
    You lose water weight by not eating salt / carbs
    You also lose water weight by drinking water.

OP, 150 lbs when you are 5'10'' seems a bit low, which tells me you need to put on some muscle. Take a look at your routine and change it up a bit. I would look into bulking up and building some muscle, then cut.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntimidate View Post
    Pretty quick, at least for me. A few days, not even a week. As other posters have said, water weight is lost by making sure that "diet properly" includes drinking water. No soft drinks etc, just pure water.