damage-to-healing conversions and Death Siphon

PvP

is it me or they completely ignored an entire talent that benefit from this change?i know that they buffed it to 150% but still ,if they kept the way it is now and applied that new system to it it would of been much better, atm i think even conversation is better than DS with the buff.

its unlikely that frost gonna use it,but with the buffs to unholy i would love to use it for kitting meles.

for people who didnt read the official notes:

"We're making a change to the way damage-to-healing conversions work so that the healing is not affected by resilience. The healing will be based on how much damage would have been done as if the target had no resilience. If you hit an opponent for 10K and have a mechanic that converts damage into 50% healing, your hit may land for 6K because of resilience, but the heal will still be 5K (50% of the unmitigated damage). This only applies to resilience, not to armor, Shield Wall or other forms of damage reduction.

This change currently includes Atonement, Glyph of Battle Healer, Ancestral Guidance, Vampiric Embrace, Nature's Vigil, Glyph of Siphon Life, Eminence, Glyph of Flame Shock and Leeching Poison."

10+ Year Old Account
    It could be that they're overlooking the change to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    It could be that they're overlooking the change to it.
    i really hope that's the case,i tweeted GC about it,more people should do so, so we get a confirmation

10+ Year Old Account
    "EDIT: Forgot Leeching Poison, Soul Leech and Death Siphon."

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...46?page=21#418

Deleted
    Death Siphon is there and listed on the blue comment:

PvP
    We're making a change to the way damage-to-healing conversions work so that the healing is not affected by resilience. The healing will be based on how much damage would have been done as if the target had no resilience. If you hit an opponent for 10K and have a mechanic that converts damage into 50% healing, your hit may land for 6K because of resilience, but the heal will still be 5K (50% of the unmitigated damage). This only applies to resilience, not to armor, Shield Wall or other forms of damage reduction.

This change currently includes Atonement, Glyph of Battle Healer, Ancestral Guidance, Vampiric Embrace, Nature's Vigil, Glyph of Siphon Life, Eminence, Glyph of Flame Shock, Leeching Poison, Death Siphon and Soul Leech.

Added a bunch of damage-to-healing abilities that I neglected to mention in my initial post. Feel free to keep asking about them.

good to know that they added it,seems they forgot quite a lot ,mods close this thread please,nothing else to discuss