So they aren't Wiping the LEsser Charm count for 5.2?

I read the recent patch notes and it said nothing of wiping your toon of its Lesser Charms and they are used to get the Mogu charm for extra rolls. So does that mean I can safely stack them up for 5.2? Im almost exalted with every panda faction and Id REALLY REALLY like to never do those again and just use my pool of 600+ for the rest of the expansion lol

Correct, not wiping lesser Charms and the Greater Charms are tier specific ie the ones being used now for rolls are not useable in 5.2 raids or any other raid content then 5.0 raids

600+ will get you 6 or 7 weeks, gl making it to the end of the expansion lol.
    do what you feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    600 will get you 6 weeks. You're gonna have to do more dailies.

Unless the expansion only lasts another 2 months (or you don't use coins every week), you will probably have to do dailies again eventually. There are new dailies in 5.2, but not a whole bunch.

If you like pet battles, you'll be able to do those for lesser coins in 5.2. It's not nearly as efficient, but definitely more fun. I think they're adding some other method of getting lesser coins, but I can't find what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacepunch View Post
    600+ will get you 6 or 7 weeks, gl making it to the end of the expansion lol.
    There will be new dailies to do and pet battles will offer charms, so I think it's safe to assume he won't have to do those dailies again, which is exactly what he said. He never said he'd never have to do another daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Unless the expansion only lasts another 2 months (or you don't use coins every week), you will probably have to do dailies again eventually. There are new dailies in 5.2, but not a whole bunch.

If you like pet battles, you'll be able to do those for lesser coins in 5.2. It's not nearly as efficient, but definitely more fun. I think they're adding some other method of getting lesser coins, but I can't find what it was.
    I think it was either first heroic or first scenario of the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    I think it was either first heroic or first scenario of the day?
    I wish they would drop from the LFR gold bags. Maybe I would cap VP in LFR rather than random heroics if that were the case.

That would push a lot more better players into LFR too. Almost everyone in my guild just caps via heroics because it's faster VP even with just 1 geared DPS.

If the average LFR group weren't so atrocious and the rewards were worthwhile, it would be a much better experience for everyone. Making a substantial amount of charms drop there might solve both problems while also negating the "too many dailies" thing for the most part.
    Last edited by Squirl; 2013-02-07 at 08:01 PM.

Dont see really point in stacking them since when 5.2 will hit ull have ton of new daileis to do to farm rep with new fraction for the new vp items which isupppose will be locked behind new fraction rep like in 5.0 ><

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    Dont see really point in stacking them since when 5.2 will hit ull have ton of new daileis to do to farm rep with new fraction for the new vp items which isupppose will be locked behind new fraction rep like in 5.0 ><
    The new daily faction will be similar to Shieldwall/Dominance with what, 6 dailies? Not really that much if you're running low on Lesser Charms. As for the new 522 rep gear, that gear is not related to the Kirin Tor/Sunreaver faction but the new Shado-Pan raid reputation.

The vp gear is from the raid faction, aka you do normals / heroics / lfr's to get that rep. Not dailys

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    aka you do ... lfr's to get that rep.
    - holy sweet mother of god pls dont let this rep be farmable in lfr >< imagine runing this monstrosity milion times first week for the rep cap >< .....

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    New token in 5.2
    *New greater token, not new lesser token.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

you get rep from each boss ONCE per week. so if you do a boss first in LFR and in normal mode later, you will only get rep from the boss you killed in LFR. and vice versa

- holy sweet mother of god pls dont let this rep be farmable in lfr >< imagine runing this monstrosity milion times first week for the rep cap >< .....
    They said you have to kill bosses to advance after certain treshold, which by my guess would be friendly.

i dont remember where, but im half sure that it only counts one per week, So if you got your rep from normal, you wont get more rep from the LFR. And in that type of fashion.
    You cant get past a certain amt of rep a week, no matter how many times you run it is what im getting at. Just a cap of one overall

At least there's some new dailies in 5.2 so it wont be the same old ones!