Where to download drivers ?!!!

hey guys .. I finished building my PC ! and i have installed W7 64 and i read i that i should download some drivers first :\

do you recommend downloading them from nvidia website ? or from msi ? HERE

10+ Year Old Account
    In order I'd get:
    MSI or whatever brand motherboard drivers,
    Nvidia or AMD for graphics driver directly from them,
    3rd party hardware drivers for Sound card/monitor/wifi...
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah we kinda need to know what hardware you have, to tell you what drivers to get. But Korgoth pretty much said it. Get the Mobo drivers from the mobo manufacturer. Video card drivers from nvidia/ati, and pretty much whatever other hardware from their specific website.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Yeah we kinda need to know what hardware you have, to tell you what drivers to get. But Korgoth pretty much said it. Get the Mobo drivers from the mobo manufacturer. Video card drivers from nvidia/ati, and pretty much whatever other hardware from their specific website.
    I would add to that that the only drivers you really need are those provided by your motherboard and video card manufacturer. Most of everything else should usually work with windows 7 without the need to download anything else. Only if you had problems with something should you look for specific driver. If it isn't broken, no need to fix it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    download Everest Home Edition and print a report out of it, so we can see what kind of hardware you are running. Take the HTML version and copy & paste it into a quote.

Make sure you take the English language version, so we all can read it.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a month old thread that got bumped by a spambot. Don't bother replying.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab