15+ Year Old Account

What happened to Veev?

Hey guys!

I'm a fan of Veev and his PVP style but since a week or two I can't reach his main's Armory page at
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rius/Fauxshow/

Do you know about him anything? I also see he's not updating his Twitch and blogs. He's doing realm transfer or such atm?

Thanks for any info!
    Last edited by Voxxel; 2013-02-07 at 08:01 PM.

He might be doing a transfer to get rank 1 real quick, not sure tbh.

He'll be back, probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    With 4.3 part 2 in a couple weeks maybe he decided to quit until the next expansion.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea, he's afking on this character also. I can only hope he wasn't banned on Faux.

10+ Year Old Account
    He transferred to an easier bg because cdew and vilefic learned how to survive the veev. So he hit a stalemate and went to the easiest bg on the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagash View Post
    Hey guys!

I'm a fan of Veev and his PVP style but since a week or two I can't reach his main's Armory page at
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rius/Fauxshow/

Do you know about him anything? I also see he's not updating his Twitch and blogs. He's doing realm transfer or such atm?

Thanks for any info!
    Fan of his style? You must be a

Veev's going back to his warlock and will be playing Shadowcleave with Zilea and Valrath next patch on BG9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Posokhov View Post
    Veev's going back to his warlock and will be playing Shadowcleave with Zilea and Valrath next patch on BG9.
    ^ thats the right answer, he's going back to lock (i dunno about the shadowcleave part but it makes sense).

15+ Year Old Account
    so.. he's still missing, amirite? Any info about him?

10+ Year Old Account
    he died a few weeks ago

Don't troll
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-03-10 at 07:12 AM.

Still on Daggerspine, as was pointed out earlier in this thread. Looks like he came back from his break recently.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Veev/advanced

Edit: Quote from his last stream:

Hey all! I took a break from streaming since I was incredibly busy with school, but ended up dropping a class and actually have some free time again. I'll be playing/streaming WoW again when the next season starts (Mar 12th?). Until then, I've just been messing around on other games, and decided to stream a little Path of Exile. It's not the most entertaining game to watch, but I'll be doing my best to keep up with the chat (hopefully without dying).
    Last edited by asb; 2013-03-09 at 10:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asb View Post
    Still on Daggerspine, as was pointed out earlier in this thread. Looks like he came back from his break recently.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Veev/advanced

Edit: Quote from his last stream:

Hey all! I took a break from streaming since I was incredibly busy with school, but ended up dropping a class and actually have some free time again. I'll be playing/streaming WoW again when the next season starts (Mar 12th?). Until then, I've just been messing around on other games, and decided to stream a little Path of Exile. It's not the most entertaining game to watch, but I'll be doing my best to keep up with the chat (hopefully without dying).
    This pretty much closes the thread. No reason to keep it open.

Thanks for the info!