Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
12
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Epic! personn5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US, Mississippi
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    I dont thinkt thats an arrow, i think its a pen, as she has notes written in both pictures.

    They say the pen is mightier then the sword...might she be some kinda of adc who uses a pen as a focus to distribute justice?
    Could still be an arrow, and she uses a Quill pen instead, with all the feathers laying about. On the first page in the upper left corner, looks like a ink bottle on top of the paper.
    To me, looks like a Demacia-ish arrow tip.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    So a crossbow user (or bow, but seeing lack of crossbows in game I'll assume it is)
    There's as many crossbow users as there are bow users .

  3. #23
    Epic! Deylana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,594
    Yup, Vayne and Twitch for crossbows, Varus and Ashe for bows :P
    Meh.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Could still be an arrow, and she uses a Quill pen instead, with all the feathers laying about. On the first page in the upper left corner, looks like a ink bottle on top of the paper.
    To me, looks like a Demacia-ish arrow tip.
    epic mickey adc!

  5. #25
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,933
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I thought it'd be Malavai Quinn from SWTOR. ;(
    ...
    I instantly thought of Dr. Quinn.

    Yes, I realize it makes no sense. :P
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    I dont thinkt thats an arrow, i think its a pen, as she has notes written in both pictures.

    They say the pen is mightier then the sword...might she be some kinda of adc who uses a pen as a focus to distribute justice?
    2nd pic at the top of the note is a piece of charcoal which is what was used to take the notes. That is definately an arrow or a bolt at the bottom.

  7. #27
    Legendary! Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    6,491
    I like the sound of this chick .

    I'm guessing she'll be 1/2 way between Swain and Ashe, a mix of bow and bird based attacks. Maybe a Lulu style passive....

    I'm excited.
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

    Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

  8. #28
    Stood in the Fire Cyphran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    361
    Am I the only one that is thinking of her actually having wings? That whole 'go where the Demacian army cant go' and the 'takes wing' bit are pretty suggestive. Besides Kayle and Morg and maybe Kah'zix... Oh amd Anivia... We dont have too mamy winged Champs.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    2nd pic at the top of the note is a piece of charcoal which is what was used to take the notes. That is definately an arrow or a bolt at the bottom.
    It's more likely the charcoal was used for the drawings and not the notes, the writing is blue ink most likely from the inkwell in the first image. Doesn't mean the other object is a pen though, could be a bolt and the feather is the quill.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    So a crossbow user (or bow, but seeing lack of crossbows in game I'll assume it is)
    gun:
    caitlyn
    corki
    graves
    miss fortune
    tristana

    bow:
    ashe
    varus

    crossbow:
    twitch
    vayne

    other unique:
    ezreal
    kog'maw
    sivir
    draven
    jayce

    you do not make a compelling argument but I'd assume she isn't wielding a gun.

  11. #31
    Well, something with arrows, and bow seems kinda 'meh'*, not really argument, just assumption

    *Unless they find the way to make it 'cool', something that stands out

  12. #32
    Hmm... maybe she's next generation (they said something about "new mind" - seems like some new mechanic) morph champ? From human early game she becomes half-hawk late game. But how can bird use arrows?

    Also - I don't know why but I feel like she has something to do with LeBlanc.


    I want to know more NOW! (however hints before releasing are fun )

  13. #33

  14. #34
    Epic! personn5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US, Mississippi
    Posts
    1,746
    Wonder if the dagger has anything to do with her kit as well. A throwing knife like Shaco/Katarina?

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Wonder if the dagger has anything to do with her kit as well. A throwing knife like Shaco/Katarina?
    It has her brother's name on. It could just be a memento.

  16. #36
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...29487#34429487 two new pages.

    It was indeed an arrow.
    *bolt.

    It's a crossbow bolt.

  17. #37
    Epic! personn5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US, Mississippi
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    It has her brother's name on. It could just be a memento.
    Ahh, I didn't notice the name at first, all I saw what looks like "Demacia" on it.

    And yeah you're right Duilliath, it IS a bolt.

  18. #38
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,906
    Squeeeee i cant wait

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  19. #39

  20. #40
    Aaah that bird looks really cool.

    STOP WITH THE TEASERS RIOT JUST PATCH THE DAMN PBE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •