Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    She is an adc , she has the recommended adc items in her suggested buy list in the shop and she is as squishy as MF , Ezreal , Vayne , etc.

Good kit doesnt mean ur gonna survive the league of bruisers top lane , if they get you once ( with or without jungler ) its probably gg lane

Deleted

Logic Screen.

Deleted
    Likin' the music.

Deleted
    She's available now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, Cait shit's on Quinn in lane, as to be expected with their ranges. Not fun at all, especially when you have an uncooperative Thresh who thinks wards are a nice inventory decoration and never uses his spells except to grab souls with lantern.

Onto her late game though, SO MUCH BURST! Crit + Mark + Shiv is a lot of damage on one AA, and that's just from AAing. With her spells it becomes even more insane, and bird form just tears people apart if you get a chance to use it.

Deleted
    Exactly what I was looking for, thanks for the link, RR!

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Laning phase similar to Vanye, but HUGE LIKE XBOX mobility after 6, enough to actually perform hit-and-runs. She's near impossible to run away from when hunting down stragglers and near impossible to catch with her ult up if she's being chased. She's extra weak to CC though and her range means her positioning needs to be very good. I'm thinking of running Cleanse over Ignite on her, hard to justify it when her burst+chase are so high.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Deleted
    Bought her today, and can't say I like her that much. Quite underwhelmed by her in fact.

Low range, does less damage than vayne early game. Her ultimate doesn't reset cd on skills (which pretty much any other form swap ulti does), which makes it hard to make any use of it unless you're just chasing a straggler down. You can probably make really nice plays with her though.

All in all, not very impressed. She looks very cool on paper, but in practice she's quite clumsy imo. Would probably refund her if I had any refunds left :P
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2013-03-02 at 09:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Bought her today, and can't say I like her that much. Quite underwhelmed by her in fact.

Low range, does less damage than vayne early game. Her ultimate doesn't reset cd on skills (which pretty much any other form swap ulti does), which makes it hard to make any use of it unless you're just chasing a straggler down. You can probably make really nice plays with her though.

All in all, not very impressed. She looks very cool on paper, but in practice she's quite clumsy imo. Would probably refund her if I had any refunds left :P
    My suggestion is try her solo top. She is very well suited for ripping bruisers apart if you rush BotRK. Her W passive gives you a lot of AS, and that combined with the health damage that BoTRK puts out really helps you destroy a lot of health stacking bruisers.

I will admit that i think she will probably get some buffs to her base stats or scaling, she is does have terrible stats.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    My suggestion is try her solo top. She is very well suited for ripping bruisers apart if you rush BotRK. Her W passive gives you a lot of AS, and that combined with the health damage that BoTRK puts out really helps you destroy a lot of health stacking bruisers.

I will admit that i think she will probably get some buffs to her base stats or scaling, she is does have terrible stats.
    Maybe. But she feels pretty useless in endgame fights. She got a very low range, and if you pop her ulti and go balls deep you will die instantly. Her blind is nice, but that's pretty much all that's nice about her imo.

I don't even get the point of her E, other than putting up a mark on someone. It's terrible for disengaging, unless you use it to go over a wall, in which case you need to let them get right up to your face, or if there are minions around, then it's ok.

But every other champion with some sort of disengage skill has a better one.

I dunno. I might be throwing too much shit at her, but I'm just disapointed.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2013-03-03 at 12:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't use ult for fights, that's just asking to die. It's a great gank, chasing, and cleanup tool. Her range is a problem, but that's why she has her E. I find it great for disengaging since the slow lets you get in some quick hits and applies the mark for nice burst before turning to run or kite. It's CD is about as long as most gap closers. I actually find her blind to be the worst, since it's an easy to block skill shot that doesn't go over minions.

I do thing she needs a AA range buff. It should at least be equal with Vayne. I know it's the same as Graves, but Graves has his passive to make up for it while Quinn has nothing.

Tried her top and owned game ......

Will be missed ~

Ult is awesome to escape ganks, just flying away. It's hilarious

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Shouldn't use ult for fights, that's just asking to die. It's a great gank, chasing, and cleanup tool. Her range is a problem, but that's why she has her E. I find it great for disengaging since the slow lets you get in some quick hits and applies the mark for nice burst before turning to run or kite. It's CD is about as long as most gap closers. I actually find her blind to be the worst, since it's an easy to block skill shot that doesn't go over minions.

I do thing she needs a AA range buff. It should at least be equal with Vayne. I know it's the same as Graves, but Graves has his passive to make up for it while Quinn has nothing.
    Yea, I said way back when that my only real problem with her is her range. I've actually found her ult and E to be best used for stalling when in team fights. If she gets focused, she can move like crazy. If she doesn't, she can then use them to melt. But her range is detrimental to that playstyle. Her range nerf during Valor play means Quinn should have better base range to work with imo.

I also think it would be awesome if Skyfall auto activated upon death if Valor was out, but that might be too OP.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have had most success top. I do think she needs a range buff, as well as maybe some base stat buffs, but she is a great assassin or bruiser killer. If you see someone alone you can pop valor early while running to them and charge out Q than R again to do the AOE, than Disengage and q again, if someone survives that, you shouldn't of attack them. She gets huge benefit from something like FM cause it allows her to chase or kite with too much ease.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    Tried her top and owned game ......
    Having played her a few times myself, she really does feel better at home at top than bot.

She looks, smells and feels like a bot adc, but doesn't have the range to compete on bot. Every time on top has been successful thus far.

Are all the pigeons gonna run to him?

Deleted
    Playing Quinn top really requires a beefy team though. Sure you can win the lane on her (I tried it too, and raped a darius), but when it comes to team fights, if you don't have a super beefy jungler and mid you will lose.

On the other hand, Quinn works extremely well as a mid laner against assassins. I've tried her mid vs zed and akali and completely obliterated them.

Still think she's a very clumsy champion in practice though.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2013-03-04 at 01:19 PM.