Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Has anyone played Quinn yet? I'd like to be able to try her out before I actually unlock her. I've heard mixed opinions on her so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    So two games with her bot and she's fun. She suffers from the same things that vayne does, mainly the terrible range, but she can do well. Her burst with her E and her auto attack is pretty high. The blind is nice, but it doesn't really help against most combos that kill you bot.

I haven't tried her top, but it seems like you would want to run a really cc heavy team if you did that since she has all of zero cc. She does have a blind, but that isn't going to save you really.

Her ult is good fun, and I'm still trying to figure out how to use it properly. I've found that kiting someone in human form, then popping bird form and going into a fight is a really good way to get yourself killed. I'm trying to use it pretty much only to get across the map to a fight, or to chase someone. If you are 1v1 your dueling power is crazy because of the AS buff you get. So she destroys turrets in bird form too.

Overall I like her. The vault and league of botrk makes it surprisingly easy to kite bruisers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notamonk View Post
    Has anyone played Quinn yet? I'd like to be able to try her out before I actually unlock her. I've heard mixed opinions on her so far.
    She'll be free to play in 2 weeks. Wait a bit and find out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk why you guys think she's a better top. She's like Vayne. Break through a rough early into late game and start to tear people apart. Your focusing too much on making the ult useful in fights when it doesn't need to be.

I just went 13/4/7. All 4 deaths were due to bad positioning or getting caught out alone without ult and flash. Almost every team fight I ended up with a multi-kill and was able to use my ult after 2-4 of them had died. She is crazy strong.

Still want my 550 range though. Laning is just too rough when you can't duck behind caster minions to AA a person at your melee minions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why you guys think she has a rough early game. or any part of the game to be honest. She has amazing burst, harass, duel and escape abilities. She is only week at lvl 1 and 2, other then that I Have stomped all bot lane combos ive come across. tbh, i think a nerf is coming on her passive or W. The only danger I face is when there is a lot of cc and everyone focuses me. She is glass cannon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Idk why you guys think she's a better top. She's like Vayne. Break through a rough early into late game and start to tear people apart. Your focusing too much on making the ult useful in fights when it doesn't need to be.

I just went 13/4/7. All 4 deaths were due to bad positioning or getting caught out alone without ult and flash. Almost every team fight I ended up with a multi-kill and was able to use my ult after 2-4 of them had died. She is crazy strong.

Still want my 550 range though. Laning is just too rough when you can't duck behind caster minions to AA a person at your melee minions.
    My brother was explaining the moveset to me and I instantly thought top or mid laner. She has a great way to disengage off of a bruiser in melee range, give her Frozen Mallet and it gives her that beefiness that she would need and a slow. I'm not saying she is a bad ADC in way shape or form but she honestly looks like a solo laner and plays better there too. It would require certain comps I'm well aware of that but I could see her working there very well vs someone like Garen, Renekton, etc.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    My brother was explaining the moveset to me and I instantly thought top or mid laner. She has a great way to disengage off of a bruiser in melee range, give her Frozen Mallet and it gives her that beefiness that she would need and a slow. I'm not saying she is a bad ADC in way shape or form but she honestly looks like a solo laner and plays better there too. It would require certain comps I'm well aware of that but I could see her working there very well vs someone like Garen, Renekton, etc.
    Ive played her twice so far in bot lane and she is a really strong 1v1 ADC. I find that her ult is best to get somewhere fast, teamfight mid hit R fly fast and clean up.
    Build her to compensate what she is missing, such as statik shiv to help her wave clear.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

This is why I said I was worried about Quinn; low range and the ulti doesn't give you any extra defenses. I was worried people would think the wrong way about her, and I was right.

Like Axethor said, she is a lot like Vayne. Kinda frail early, but as long as you don't do anything stupid, you should be fine.

Her ultimate is more about cementing your win than anything else. Use it too early and you'll be crushed. But it's amazing for taking a weakened enemy team down.

I haven't actually gotten to try her yet, but I want to soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me she feels like Vayne who slept a little bit with Ashe
    Could use a little bit more stat to skill scale IMO
    But nice to play with her.
    I like the fact that u can fuck up ganks and counter at the same time with one skill

10+ Year Old Account
    Her ult is amazing for murdering towers as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    My impression: why play Quinn when you can play Vayne?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    There are two similarities between Vayne and Quinn as AD carries: AA range and art style. I do not understand why people keep comparing those two as if they shared a similar design.

Deleted
    I've kinda abandoned Quinn bot. She gets countered in lane by too many ad carries, and too easilly. Yes you can own with her in botlane, but let's face it; your opponent HAS to be an inferior player. Caitlynn, Trist, Ez, Draven, MF completely shits on her, and those are the most common ad's seen in play. (at least in my games)

On the other hand, I've had huge success with her midlane against assassins as mentioned earlier. Have played some more mid games with her, and have yet to lose the lane phase, and won most games. She completely destroys melee assassins with her early burst.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2013-03-05 at 11:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beat a couple of them, but it takes some effort and a decent support. She's quite capable of snowballing from ganks though and assists them pretty well.

Hardest lane I ran into so far was a Varus more than a Caitlyn. She can really use a support with some sustain or at the very least a threatening presence.

I think she needs a range buff to be a 'viable' ADC, she's awesome, but if someone can outrange her, they can destroy her very easily.
    Had most problems with Cait... so far, no good Varus' around it he's in rotation, come on.

Seems like most people complain about her in the laning phase. Sounds exactly like Vayne.

I haven't played LoL much in the last few days, so I haven't seen/played her much, but surely she gets a lot better mid/late-game?

10+ Year Old Account
    She will murder people later on. Her mark is deceptively strong and her blind gives her awesome utility. It's not easy to get her there, but then again - that goes for most late game carries.

I'll save up and see how well she plays top and mid. My only concern about using her as top or mid is, that she may very well win her lane, but her ability to get onto the teams ADC late game will be no where near as good as conventional assassins like Kass, Kha6, Zed etc.
    RETH

Deleted
    I like her blind. It has saved me from getting killed by turret divers, and turned it to a kill for me instead. I guess people don't really know her kit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    I like her blind. It has saved me from getting killed by turret divers, and turned it to a kill for me instead. I guess people don't really know her kit
    Most of the players have no clue about the AOE blind