Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    I like her blind. It has saved me from getting killed by turret divers, and turned it to a kill for me instead. I guess people don't really know her kit
    I've saved my friends so many times with it too. At 5% health and just barely out of range of the enemy adc? BLIND.
    Watch as they rage in chat and call us hackers because that auto attack clearly went off and hit him and did no damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Seems like most people complain about her in the laning phase. Sounds exactly like Vayne.

I haven't played LoL much in the last few days, so I haven't seen/played her much, but surely she gets a lot better mid/late-game?
    She gets better, but not as good as Vayne. Short range hurts her a lot, on both autoattacks as well as spells. :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    She gets better, but not as good as Vayne. Short range hurts her a lot, on both autoattacks as well as spells. :/
    >not as good as vayne
    >short range hurts her alot.
    Her range is the same as Vayne ._.

I love Quinn and she plays so different to Vayne.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I love Quinn and she plays so different to Vayne.
    Same, she's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    >not as good as vayne
    I've heard Quinns rage is the same as Graves, with Vaynes being slightly more
    RETH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I've heard Quinns rage is the same as Graves, with Vaynes being slightly more
    Just checked the wiki, apparently it is. Vayne only has 25 more range and Quinn beats Sivir/Kog(and Teemo if u even can call him an ADC) by 25 range.

>not as good as vayne
    Yes, but Vayne has passive and tumble to get closer as well as % hp dmg. (hyper carry *cough*)
    Range is the same, but Quinn has no reliable escape mechanic/gap closer (It looks fun, but it's not good for either) which makes her 'slower' and doesn't really let you poke with autoattack vs champs with longer range.

Edit: Vayne seems to have 25 more range, it does make difference.
    Kog has his W and ulti for range harass so it doesn't hurt him as much. (and again, % hp dmg!)
    Last edited by StNimrod; 2013-03-07 at 01:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    Yes, but Vayne has passive and tumble to get closer as well as % hp dmg.
    Range is the same, but Quinn has no reliable escape mechanic/gap closer (It looks fun, but it's not good for either) which makes her 'slower' and doesn't really let you poke with autoattack vs champs with longer range.
    I actually haven't had any problems escaping from people as Quinn.
    Seems rather easy to just use it when the enemy bruisers are up in your face.
    Escaping over walls might be a problem though.

I actually haven't had any problems escaping from people as Quinn.
    Seems rather easy to just use it when the enemy bruisers are up in your face.
    Escaping over walls might be a problem though.
    Escaping isn't as big problem as chasing, she's awesome, but lacks that 'something' that some other adc have. imo

Doesn't her E make her land closer if she's far away?

Looks like a pen to me too. Looks good!