Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    World top guilds cleared heroics raids in first week! This should never possible! Nerf every class in their raid composition NAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Coldarian View Post
    3 gaurd stacked .... hell no you would die of overload in lfr mode overload is peanuts so maybe its on lfr mode
    Overload hits for peanuts in normal, they just AMS'd it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofigus View Post
    In vanilla you nearly had to be full 40 man to do a raid.
    No, in vanilla you had 10 people carrying the rest of the afkers through the raid. And content was balanced around that many people, so I'm not exactly sure what your argument is here.

Now you can just go 3 man raid bosses with ease?
    If it was easy you'd be doing it, and since you can't even do it with a full raid, I'm gonna go ahead and say it's not easy.

I have a whole lot to discuss in this thread, it more looks like that you should go home, complaining that this game is still too easy for you, that you need to be able to solo everything.
    This makes absolutely no sense at all. I hope english isn't your first language.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blood DKs are OP for soloing. They're not OP for anything else.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure what to make of this thread. It's not a cry for nerfs, yet it clearly is? DKs are op, because OPs guild can't down the easiest raid boss in MoP? Granted, 3manning a raid boss is pretty cool, but there's just so many variables at work (not to mention the vid linked earlier /w dat monk) this is just pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mione, did you make a monk?

imo frost should have been the tank spec. unbreakable armor , icy fort, the skills were already there. we woulda been the only class to be DW tanking weaps and been a high armor rating tank like a druid.

I still hope they bring blood dps back some day
    There is nothing wrong with blood tank they are meant to be hit harder and then shield/heal post damage taken. They are "reactive" more than proactive like a warr puts up block be4 getting smashed
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    imo frost should have been the tank spec. unbreakable armor , icy fort, the skills were already there. we woulda been the only class to be DW tanking weaps and been a high armor rating tank like a druid.

I still hope they bring blood dps back some day
    There is nothing wrong with blood tank they are meant to be hit harder and then shield/heal post damage taken. They are "reactive" more than proactive like a warr puts up block be4 getting smashed
    It won't happen, all the tank abilities are blood based, it would take too much re-working.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Bloodied Presence: You no longer gain Vengeance from damage taken, your Blood Presence no longer grant any defensive benefit and no longer increases rune regeneration rate by 20%. Your Blood Shield mastery is replaced by Death Rune Mastery, which increases the damage of Heart Strike when used with a Death Rune by X%.

There, Blood DPS is viable. It still has nearly all the necessary mechanics built in.
    I think if they were going to do that they might as well just leave the 20% rune regen, since both of the other two presences get an approximation of the same thing for their respective specializations. Additionally, without some sort of additional proc aside from Crimson Scourge it might be somewhat boring, similar to how Unholy has to juggle the ghoul empowerment and 2 cooldowns, with random deathcoils thrown in (Crimson Scourge is a pretty decent approximation of this, mechanically). Cool idea, though. Be amusing if blood worms would then bite enemies and asplode for damage.

Also, they'd want to remove the +threat gen...
    The pen is mightier than the sword, especially if properly sharpened and in the hands of a well trained ninja.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Bloodied Presence: You no longer gain Vengeance from damage taken, your Blood Presence no longer grant any defensive benefit and no longer increases rune regeneration rate by 20%. Your Blood Shield mastery is replaced by Death Rune Mastery, which increases the damage of Heart Strike when used with a Death Rune by X%.

There, Blood DPS is viable. It still has nearly all the necessary mechanics built in.
    oh boy.. if only.

What to do with frost and unholy runes though? Still Death Strike? That would probably need alteration too.

also here's your blue:

Blood Death Knights are fine. I am not biased in any way.
    Last edited by WarpKnight; 2013-02-09 at 02:55 AM.

Stone guards is also a self healing fight so DKs are much better suited.