Thread: LCS Thread

Page 10 of 325 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Brewmaster
    Anyone else unable to go over 240p?

Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    Ever since Twitch revived it's been fine for me.

EG crushed SO hard... Dat Shen, dat Anivia, dat everything.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    Yep.

This game was so one-sided.

EDIT: Anyone else noticed how many of these games have been decided since champ select? CLG not banning Olaf/Xin versus Curse, GG not banning Anivia and choosing Udyr (which let's face it, he basically did nothing)...
    Last edited by Infighter; 2013-02-09 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    The stream's been crappy for me, but did see the majority of the game at least.
    Same.
    Wish Diamond would stop playing Udyr, it just doesn't work, it didn't work in world tourney, it didn't work in regionals, and it didn't work here.
    Just... stop trying bro.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

Warchief
    Udyr works fine, and he plays it really well...

But picking it against Anivia (They didn't ban out Anivia, so obviously he's going to pick Anivia, seriously) with Olaf is pretty stupid tbh

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Same.
    Wish Diamond would stop playing Udyr, it just doesn't work, it didn't work in world tourney, it didn't work in regionals, and it didn't work here.
    Just... stop trying bro.
    Well his Udyr did a lvl 3 Dragon.

But yeah considering Diamond's ability, he should be playing a jungler that can have more impact on the game.

Less bullshit, more gaming. Man that stupid babbling is getting on my nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    Well his Udyr did a lvl 3 Dragon.

But yeah considering Diamond's ability, he should be playing a jungler that can have more impact on the game.
    I think that level 3 Dragon was indeed the reason for the Udyr pick.

A Kennen and Jungle Elise this match. Will be interesting!

Gah, Giants deserved to win that one. Nidalee spears should be nerfed abit, 50% of someone's hp, seriously?

They didn't deserve to win it. They had the advantage and didn't press it. They lost that match as much as Fnatic won it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Gah, Giants deserved to win that one. Nidalee spears should be nerfed abit, 50% of someone's hp, seriously?
    I've always said that, but it seems the standard response is "u shud b able 2 dodge"

Yeah, try dodging a blind bush javelin from max range.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Getting defensive items and straight up focusing Nidalee works wonders though, she can't do much in a teamfight other than skirt around it while waiting for spear cooldowns and popping in to WEQ low opponents.

I strongly believe if that was against a better team Nidalee would've been shut down from the beginning. Their Cait wasn't really a threat until that final push, Yellowstar was doing much better, he just didn't have a team in front of him.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

It felt like they were constantly scared of Nid and her spears... it didn't help that they didn't dodge one. Especially that Kennen...

Anyway, wolves next! I'm excite.

EDIT: THESE INTRODUCTIONS, SO AWKWARD.
    Last edited by Infighter; 2013-02-09 at 10:01 PM.

30 minutes in... 0 health, 0 MR. Despite headbutting every single spear. Sorry, but build some common sense at least.

Vi Jungle pick. Styles, this isn't good news on the whole keeping it "hidden" for a little more

I don't see how Wolves can beat SK at the moment. I know it's early on in the game but so far I have only seen SK already outplaying Wolves, leading with 1.5k gold already at the 6 minute mark.

Incredibly boring game. SK was never in a position where they might actually lose, yet take 40+ minutes to finally win it.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Incredibly boring game. SK was never in a position where they might actually lose, yet take 40+ minutes to finally win it.
    Pretty much this, they were taking so long to end a game where they had a 20k gold advantage, it wasn't even funny to watch anymore, I just alt tabbed really.

I suspect they just wanted to make 100% sure that they won. If I were in their boots I wouldn't care much for the entertainment value and rather focus on making absolutely sure that I didn't rush it and hit an *awful* engage or something. It wasn't fun to watch - I turned it off - but it was a surefire way to win.