Thread: LCS Thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn it Evaniskus, how the heck is he still in the LCS with all the mistakes he makes?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Damn it Evaniskus, how the heck is he still in the LCS with all the mistakes he makes?
    That game was kinda pitiful.

He has a pretty face?

(I don't even know.)

So the epic TSM vs Curse is about to start yet again, and I can't wait to see how this plays out. My favorite teams ftw.

God Curse played that so horribly at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why CLG would you live up to your name? Going for a Baron and let Vulcun engage on you?

And then CST manage to pull off the unthinkable, they lost to VES, and they got stomped.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-08-02 at 02:56 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF was with the Youtube stream? It was continuously glitching and even now, a day later, it is still glitching.

Sadly, C9 is gonna smack Curse and really kill any hope they had.

I want to see someone use a mid champ that isn't ahri or ori or Ryze. I just want to see champs I'm more familiar with lol.

NYJACKY TAUNTED ME WITH THE VEIGAR
    Last edited by Drikkink; 2013-08-02 at 08:22 PM.

Deleted
    Damn, I wanna see C9 in EU LCS. There is no one capable of challenging them among NA teams, I wonder how would they do in another environment.

10+ Year Old Account
    It wasn't Ahri or Ryze. It was Karthus vs Kassadin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Damn, I wanna see C9 in EU LCS. There is no one capable of challenging them among NA teams, I wonder how would they do in another environment.
    Depends on whether GG have a good day or a bad one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Cant wait until the 1v2 meta finally gets sent to the grave by Riot.
    it already was just they only play the patches before on tournaments, but idk how much the change will effect games as it still feels easy to push towers early.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else seem t think all teams have to do to beat c9 is just ban out the champs they use rum ashe zyra, like atleast if our going to let them get them, use something to catch them off gaurd like, karthus ashe sona take an assassin to 100-0 them bust out the urgot, or cho fizz. They are going to dive you so find champs to make them pay for it

10+ Year Old Account
    People tried that.

They just grabbed another champ and did much the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    Anyone else seem t think all teams have to do to beat c9 is just ban out the champs they use rum ashe zyra, like atleast if our going to let them get them, use something to catch them off gaurd like, karthus ashe sona take an assassin to 100-0 them bust out the urgot, or cho fizz. They are going to dive you so find champs to make them pay for it
    I'm pretty positive pro teams have taken this into considerate when practicing to play against C9. The issue is the fact that every member of C9 are extremely proficient at multiple champions, so banning out or first picking their go-to champions simply isn't an option.
    Answer no master, never the slave
    Carry your dreams down into the grave

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    Which ones do you ban? Because there are only 3 bans and every one of them is proficient with several champions. If you ban one out there's four others who get to pick from their comfort zone easily. If they were easy to ban out they wouldn't be 20-2. And in the game it's them catching others off-guard, not the opposite. It's easy to say "just outplay them", but it's not exactly easy to actually do.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Which ones do you ban? Because there are only 3 bans and every one of them is proficient with several champions. If you ban one out there's four others who get to pick from their comfort zone easily. If they were easy to ban out they wouldn't be 20-2. And in the game it's them catching others off-guard, not the opposite. It's easy to say "just outplay them", but it's not exactly easy to actually do.
    i never said that was the only choice, you can chose to not ban them out, ive watched a few games from ogn where c9 has even said they draw inspiration from, break away from the brusier/tank top tank jungle plenty of teams in ogn go carrys in everylane do something to catch them off gaurd, this current game they have elise ashe and zyra, bust out the rengar jungle and wreck havoc on them. go akali do something that they arent going to expect.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    C9 is just miles ahead of the region, it's almost a joke to watch their games. They've had some weak early games but always team fight and play the mid-late game very well. You can't just ban them out since they're actually good at more than 3 champs each, you have to come up with a strat to beat them instead of worrying so much about picks / bans. None of the champions they're really good with are absolute game changers, teams just have to plan around them. NA lacks players with a great mind for strategy it seems, that's why no one has seemed to have any real success vs C9. Being a pro has to be more accessible, half the players from these older veteran teams should have been replaced long before now.

Also so much Graves lately, I don't understand why. I don't think like him as a pick over most others.

lolTSM

Being down 5-0 in turrets at any point is horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    lolTSM

Being down 5-0 in turrets at any point is horrible.
    TSM not using their 3rd ban was even more baffling. It was probably cockiness at work.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This fiddle build, he's done it before and it's fucking retarded. Why not play an actual tanky champion or build that champion correctly. His drain and ult don't actually do much damage without AP. I know I'm not an lcs quality player but my god, that was TERRIBLE.