Thread: LCS Thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Yeah that's my take on it as well.
    I'm not sure. He's played Ez, Ashe, Draven, Vayne. He played Twitch once. He has a 100% win rate on three of them.

I think that the other teams have been so focused on Hai/Balls with their Rumble/Zed/etc. bans that Sneaky pretty much always gets to play his comfort champ more than being forced into playing something different.

Deleted
    When i watch cloud9 games its like a broken record... repeat after repeat... they give them comfort champs with AE ults (Zyra/Kennen) a split pusher/strong duelist (shen/tf/zed) and they dont use early lead, are afraid to comit to team fights and getting caught of, if they get some kills they dont take objectives and they dont fight for objectives. Its so sad that they lose a teamfight 4v4, zyra ult and tf ult wasted, while the enemy has no tank and yet they lose 3 people and dont kill one because they are busy running away. Sickens me to see, this is really low elo play. As a pro team you kind have to know when to pick a fight but mostly c9 engages even if behind and wins the fight cause the other team runs away or is busy getting out of danger, but guess what how you gonna win if you dont fight? Cloud9 is not godlike their tactic is the same every game, yet no one trys to counter it, maybe the NA teams have given up or don't know how to counter. Will be interesting how they fare at the Worlds since i doubt that any team from NA is a match for them atm, but the asian teams are playing much more analytical, they know how to take advantages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I'm not sure. He's played Ez, Ashe, Draven, Vayne. He played Twitch once. He has a 100% win rate on three of them.

I think that the other teams have been so focused on Hai/Balls with their Rumble/Zed/etc. bans that Sneaky pretty much always gets to play his comfort champ more than being forced into playing something different.
    To be honest though, his Vayne is laughable compared to Doublelifts or Turtle's. Same goes for Draven when it comes to Turtle and Imaqtpie.

But I agree, he's been able to play whatever he wants because no one sees him as banworthy. And I agree, he's not banworthy. Balls on Rumble, Hai on Zed/Jayce is much, much more terrifying than Sneaky. Hell, Meteos' Elise/Zac is more banworthy.

I mean, they're impossible to ban out. But there's a reason Hai/Balls are focused as much as they are in champion select.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-08-16 at 09:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. That 2min 45sec dragon by VES was actually impressive. Well executed and thought out.

Deleted
    Hah, Velocity trolled Dig hard. ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpi View Post
    [stuff]
    Don't want to sound like a broken record, but just take a look at how many champions you mentioned and then look at how many bans there are.

Come on casters ... watch the map pls. Patoy checks the drag pit around 3:00, 3 minutes later casters are still talking about how DIG MAY NOT KNOW what happened with the drag.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    I love Jatt and Riv ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Come on casters ... watch the map pls. Patoy checks the drag pit around 3:00, 3 minutes later casters are still talking about how DIG MAY NOT KNOW what happened with the drag.
    I've seen worse. In the Challenger series last week, a support sona stole a blue from the other team and ran. A minute later, they realized sona had a blue buff and criticized the support for stealing it from their mid.

Deleted
    NOOOOOOOOO.

Phreak is casting the TSM game..

Alright, time to mute and turn on some music then.. goddamn it.

Dyrus on TF.. interesting!
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-08-16 at 10:17 PM.

Deleted
    You love Rivington which has a Silver ranked account, and you hate Phreak who actually has experience playing in Diamond.
    ...What.

oops, sounds to me like there was some miscommunication there with TSM's picks. Wildturtle was even caught laughing there - not to sound pessimistic but I don't think this is gonna work out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    You love Rivington which has a Silver ranked account, and you hate Phreak who actually has experience playing in Diamond.
    ...What.
    Rivington brings colour and excitement to the game.

Phreak annoys me beyond all reasoning with his mind-numbingly idiotic puns.

Besides, Jatt fills the role of being the analytical guy who knows what's up. No other caster can match Riv's casting skills and ability to excite the viewer (atleast for me).

Deleted
    Rivington brings colour and excitement to the game.
    I guess so.
    Phreak annoys me beyond all reasoning with his mind-numbingly idiotic puns.
    They're not really dumb puns though, most of them are pretty well done. But I guess you just don't like puns.
    Besides, Jatt fills the role of being the analytical guy who knows what's up.
    Well, Jatt is one of the better casters in my opinion anyway.
    No other caster can match Riv's casting skills and ability to excite the viewer (atleast for me).
    Looks like you've never watched OGN then. Montechristo and DOA are great, if not the best casters.

10+ Year Old Account
    I happen to like the puns of damage

Deleted
    I guess so.
    They're not really dumb puns though, most of them are pretty well done. But I guess you just don't like puns.
    Well, Jatt is one of the better casters in my opinion anyway.
    Looks like you've never watched OGN then. Montechristo and DOA are great, if not the best casters.
    I have and I agree, Monte and DOA are both awesome casters. However (imho) they have some pretty big flaws (as an example, they often tend to tell the viewer the game is over when team A get's a significant lead over team B and then the game goes on for another 20minutes with team A winning, this really ruins a lot of the excitement and makes me want to simply close the stream down since hey, the game's over, right?) I really don't like, but aside from that they're both really insightful (especially Monte) and brings a lot of humour and excitement, I really like both of them.

And no, I do like puns, Phreak's however just seem.. off, I don't know.. too forced, maybe? He just annoys me. Especially his "catchphrases"; like how he goes "X finds Y" at ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. He just annoys me, is all. :P I mean, compare him to DOA for example, DOA's humour is awesome, even his puns!

10+ Year Old Account
    TSM.. why? T_T

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I happen to like the puns of damage
    Me too
    I have and I agree, Monte and DOA are both awesome casters. However (imho) they have some pretty big flaws (as an example, they often tend to tell the viewer the game is over when team A get's a significant lead over team B and then the game goes on for another 20minutes with team A winning, this really ruins a lot of the excitement and makes me want to simply close the stream down since hey, the game's over, right?) I really don't like, but aside from that they're both really insightful (especially Monte) and brings a lot of humour and excitement, I really like both of them.
    Yeah they're both really smart and always seem to be up to date with what's popular with pro players and such. They usually know why a player goes for certain items and are generally very informative. Their humour is also great, which just makes it even more worth watching (Korean teams + Great Casters = Win). I've personally never had a problem with them saying that a game is over though. Korean scene is pretty different to EU/NA in that the teams that are in a lead win most of the time, throws barely happen. Unlike in NA where dig/clg/tsm just throw like hell all the time, lol.
    And no, I do like puns, Phreak's however just seem.. off, I don't know.. too forced, maybe? He just annoys me. Especially his "catchphrases"; like how he goes "X finds Y" at ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. He just annoys me, is all. :P I mean, compare him to DOA for example, DOA's humour is awesome, even his puns!
    Well, I could understand that would be annoying, but not really enough to go and mute the stream for it though.
    DOA's humour is the best, especially because he throws in a lot of references to other games/movies and such that just make it more enjoyable to watch.

Deleted
    Yeah they're both really smart and always seem to be up to date with what's popular with pro players and such. They usually know why a player goes for certain items and are generally very informative. Their humour is also great, which just makes it even more worth watching (Korean teams + Great Casters = Win). I've personally never had a problem with them saying that a game is over though. Korean scene is pretty different to EU/NA in that the teams that are in a lead win most of the time, throws barely happen. Unlike in NA where dig/clg/tsm just throw like hell all the time, lol.
    I know throws rarely happen, but it's just a huge "turn off" getting told the game's over, kills the excitement. (Even though you know sometimes yourself the game's over and all)

Well, I could understand that would be annoying, but not really enough to go and mute the stream for it though.
    DOA's humour is the best, especially because he throws in a lot of references to other games/movies and such that just make it more enjoyable to watch.
    It's more of a pet peeve and he's just cringeworthy, I honestly don't know why he bothers me this much lol.
    <3 his references, yeah.

Yeah... TSM needs CLG to go 0-2 against Curse and Dig because C9 is gonna win that last game.

Curse beats CLG btw.