Thread: LCS Thread

GG vs GG was my favourite. Hue.

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Curse vs GGU seemed to garner some attention. I'll admit I haven't been paying much attention, though.
    Curse vs GGU
    Gambit vs Giants

Best games I've seen out of the weekend.

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    That's a lotta G's.
    Make GGU come to Europe and we'll have even more G's.

So many g's, my mind cannot comprehend this madness

MRN vs Dig. Week 2. Lets get this shit rolling.

Was thinking about sleep and then I saw this bump and checked because I didn't really keep track of the schedule. Now sleep can go screw itself.

Let the games begin!

Wow. How very exciting... Not.

tsm vs vulcun rematch

Good. My teeth hurt so fucking much I was not planning on sleeping anyway.

//e
    OK. I just heard a caster call Kog'Maw a "safety feature pick". Did something change in last couple years and Kog is no longer a glass cannon without mobility and any safety?
    Last edited by Caine; 2013-02-14 at 10:12 PM.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Time for Curse to own. ;D

Seriously though we should be betting on this somewhere...

KOBE24! OMG. Riv + Kobe casting would be too much masculinity for the world to comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    KOBE24! OMG. Riv + Kobe casting would be too much masculinity for the world to comprehend.
    And then the actual Kobe Bryant comes in and plays Basketball next to them right?

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    And then the actual Kobe Bryant comes in and plays Basketball next to them right?
    Go back to your corner. KOBE24 > KOBE BRYANT. REALIZE

Hehe Styles...

Funny watching Curse being completely oblivious to the fact that dragon has been taken twice and they've had no idea. XD

compLexity actually doing very well there, not even close to them being stomped - winning actually.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    compLexity actually doing very well there, not even close to them being stomped - winning actually.
    Ryze's lategame outshines Kog's. It really depends how well they manage Soraka in team fights and if Lux can hit all her moves.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 06:49 PM ----------

Also Renekton is doing well but I have no idea with the new items if he drops off or not.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 06:50 PM ----------

Curse or Die, need I say more.

Ryze's lategame outshines Kog's. It really depends how well they manage Soraka in team fights and if Lux can hit all her moves.
    I am not saying Curse will lose - but compLexity are undoubtedly the underdogs and they are actually doing very good. Even if Curse wins in the end, coL has shown they more than relevant.

I am not saying Curse will lose - but compLexity are undoubtedly the underdogs and they are actually doing very good. Even if Curse wins in the end, coL has shown they more than relevant.
    GGU did well against Curse too. compLexity is surprising me a lot too but looking at this game it's going to depend a lot on Lautemortis performing well in teamfights. After watching that first team fight with Curse coming out on top, he messed up a bit on Cop as well as focusing Cop for far too long.

GGU did well against Curse too. compLexity is surprising me a lot too but looking at this game it's going to depend a lot on Lautemortis performing well in teamfights. After watching that first team fight with Curse coming out on top, he messed up a bit on Cop as well as focusing Cop for far too long.
    And that's not the first time he screwed up - and not the last, as he got caught while I am typing this sentence. I love the two stealthy, early dragons coL took without any idea from the Crs though - it's pretty much the main thing that gave them early advantage.

And that's not the first time he screwed up - and not the last, as he got caught while I am typing this sentence. I love the two stealthy, early dragons coL took without any idea from the Crs though - it's pretty much the main thing that gave them early advantage.
    Yeah, that was funny. I have to agree, that was pretty genius.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 07:05 PM ----------

Curse 4-0

compLexity did well but they didn't build for the late game but their strats were pretty nice especially with the two dragons.