Thread: LCS Thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    From top to relegation in one split... real.
    Rotations at its finest!

10+ Year Old Account
    I really did think CLG was going to 3-0 after the first game, but DIG came out ahead.

It's really strange to see CLG in relegations.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ God Bless ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ so glad Dig Won just to shove it in Montes face! >:|

The casters and Dig called it, they played WAY to aggressive. They needed to stop pushing so hard for quick wins, it felt like they didnt respect the team that was beating them. They had mid game teams of course, but they needed to get a lead in the mid game to make late game a non factor, instead they tried to end it early when there was NO gap in gold or items. They lost because of it..

Hopefully they learn, because otherwise we wont see them next split.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dexter back to eu, Doublelift retires, replace Link and Seraph are my clg predictions for off season!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I don't think a decision needs to be made on Seraph right now. Remember when TSM threw Dyrus to the wolves and everyone would camp him because they knew he wouldn't get any support?

Seraph could end up being a consistent strong top laner, but when CLG painted him out to be an easy target that will get no help he will become the focus of matches vs CLG. I think it happened to TSM around worlds or something and then they realized that you cant just abandon you top laner and expect the other team to not advantage of it.

The days where top lane was decided by two lane bullies 1v1ing has been gone for a long time. Now it's about making it so your top laner is stronger than the other top laner for split pushing and teleport benefits.
    I don't even think they should have gotten him in the first place. If you're going to get someone with bad English then you want to make sure he more than makes up for it in skill (ie TSM Lustboy and EG Helios). He was a sub in Korea and played one game professionally that was a throwaway game at the end of the season (iirc). They threw him to the wolves for the most part but I honestly don't think he's even that good from watching him stream. With how bad his English is, I don't imagine he had much input into team strategies either. They really just need a new identity, they've done what they do to top laners since HotshotGG and don't learn from their mistakes.

Win one game to give fans false hope is real lol zzzzzz
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

DIG ending 5th, deja vu or what Happy for them. It would be great if Scarra could get back as Qtpie support instead of Kiwi for next season, that would be nice switch. But another season in LCS with Dig ... let's do this.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

SKT K vs Najin Shield starting up, decides the 3rd KR spot for worlds. Lets go Shield! Looking strong after their last two matches.

http://www.twitch.tv/ongamenet

Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    SKT K vs Najin Shield starting up, decides the 3rd KR spot for worlds. Lets go Shield! Looking strong after their last two matches.

http://www.twitch.tv/ongamenet
    be home in 20min T>T gona miss game 1

Deleted
    Really feel bad for aphromoo he seems like a nice guy, rest of clg maybe should become more humble and stop to focus on feeding stuff to doublelift, i feel like rush hour can hold their own bot instead dexter should focus on interrupting the enemy jungler and helping mid and top. You sacrifice and dedicate their comp so often to doublelift then he gets caught out and dies. If you get a aggressive top laner like zion, you should help your top lane to hold him down so the top lane split push doesnt ruin your game and overshadows everything.

Damn watch and his lee sin ult kicks wow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    I don't even think they should have gotten him in the first place. If you're going to get someone with bad English then you want to make sure he more than makes up for it in skill (ie TSM Lustboy and EG Helios). He was a sub in Korea and played one game professionally that was a throwaway game at the end of the season (iirc). They threw him to the wolves for the most part but I honestly don't think he's even that good from watching him stream. With how bad his English is, I don't imagine he had much input into team strategies either. They really just need a new identity, they've done what they do to top laners since HotshotGG and don't learn from their mistakes.
    They gave him Nidalee one game and he finally got to show what he can do. Other games he got camped hard and shut down hard, most notably in the last game.

CLG didn't lose because DIG played so fantastically (they didn't). It was because of the huge fucking throws pretty much every single game, such as DL and Aphro overextending like hell in game 2, which gave Dig the Baron and the finish from there. Or getting aced by getting greedy for the inhibs in game 3. Or DL going back to his old faults of trying to be the split push ADC in the last game.

Monte could be the best damn coach in the world, but if your players make such pants on head retarded calls during the game, there is little a coach can do at that moment.

Fuck Gorilla is playing great on Thresh atm, and Watch has had an amazing series with lee Sin so far. Whole team playing so well, really impressive.

- - - Updated - - -

HAHAHA fucking Doa cracks me up, "Piglet's going on a stealth mission as Twitch at the moment... and you know what you call that? The BotRK identity."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, that was fantastic. Monte's retort that it was highly unlikely to get to the BoRK supremacy was good too.

Shield is just smacking T1K around atm. Their play is so good.

Dayum, dominant performance from SKT in Game 3. The Rumble/Xerath combo just too strong, so much poke esp when combined with the Kog. Least it's not going to be a 3-0

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    How has this series been? any lee/elise bans?

Don't think they have so far, Lee been picked every game though and won every game. 2-1 up by Shield ATM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    There isc the lee ban! lets watch on not elise or lee now

Ahhh, the old Kayle vs Mundo matchup; Mundo getting to a point where he massively out scales Kayle and nothing can be done against him. Swear it's happened every single time this matchup occurs and the team with Mundo wins.

Don't see Shield being able to win this with their comp, even though they're usually the kings of late game. Unless they get some nice picks or completely outplay SKT, SKT's team comp feels better overall and hard to deal with for Shield's comp. Looks like might be blind pick inc!

- - - Updated - - -

Just as I say that Shield get a nice pick on Piglet after a Baron hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

THE BARON STEAL!

- - - Updated - - -

GGWP Shield!