Thread: LCS Thread

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG I can't stop laughing at that White camp! Totally ratted out Lemon in that bush.

oh god that zhonya lol >_<
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    oh god that zhonya lol >_<
    He completely lost them the moment of the game from the terrible zhonya.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaena View Post
    He completely lost them the moment of the game from the terrible zhonya.
    That moment will never be forgotten...

Deleted
    Kha is just so bad when the team falls back or is forced into a siege situation, only thing hes good at is chasing and reset comps with tris... the poke does nothing and you got no hard cc to catch somebody out. I feel he relies to much on the team to do anything. Last game they had zero engage, while mao just flash twisted advances in happily all the time and tsm has to run away or early pop the wild growth.

guess C9 will win this series, TSM struggeling to make decisions and commit (game two nearly lost two inhibs just because they waited for another kill at baron before starting it)

10+ Year Old Account
    OMFG lol why did turtle jump Jesus Christ someone needs to keep him in check.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpi View Post
    Kha is just so bad when the team falls back or is forced into a siege situation, only thing hes good at is chasing and reset comps with tris... the poke does nothing and you got no hard cc to catch somebody out. I feel he relies to much on the team to do anything. Last game they had zero engage, while mao just flash twisted advances in happily all the time and tsm has to run away or early pop the wild growth.

guess C9 will win this series, TSM struggeling to make decisions and commit (game two nearly lost two inhibs just because they waited for another kill at baron before starting it)
    i dunno what you have against kha zix >_> like it seem like at this point you really HATE khazix (something happened in solo q?)

it wasnt because kha zix lost the game its that dyrus zhonya lost eh WHOLE moementum of the game... geesh

already answered your question before

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    khazix is top tier again this patch due to some nerfs on trinity jungler (Eve elise lee)

what you say about isloation damage being somewhat weak but maxing w makes up for the jungler clear time and damage

evolving e is the way to go atm because of small skirmishes in early dragon and mid game can easily get you some resets off ( you jump in w q r and jump out)

late game kha is all about DISENGAGE evolving his w gives him a frekaing AOE 50(its FIFTY)% slow no other spell offers that much utility late game and it still does decent amount of damage PLUS poke

i would have to say you have to know what you are doing with his khazix because some ppl playing him is just....bad

- - - Updated - - -

OMFG lol why did turtle jump Jesus Christ someone needs to keep him in check.
    I DUNNO LOL >_<
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2014-09-01 at 10:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also feel like Amazing maybe taking secrete smite lessons from Saint Vicious >.> lmao Although it was against a NUNU he has missed multiple smites this series.

- - - Updated - - -

From down town!!! Hes on Fire! sorry just had to lol..

- - - Updated - - -

I wish LCS would pick up the Blind pick game 5 I love watching OGN for that reason.

That Xerath though. Game 5!!

Game 5, what a series!

Hai looks so stressed.
    Last edited by AlereanJr; 2014-09-01 at 11:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yikes TSM will lose if Dyrone dose not get ahead of balls. C9 has a scary dive comp with a scary tank in Mokaii

So many shields and heals on TSM. Feel like they have a lot of breathing room as long as Hai doesn't get going.

10+ Year Old Account
    HOly fuck Amazing jesus..............rofl these smites

HOly fuck Amazing jesus..............rofl these smites
    Yea it's pretty amazing...

Deleted
    gosh TSM cant let these kind of mistakes happen at Worlds... dyrus zonya for no reason, amazing losing dragon to a kha void spike and now bjerg completely wiffing his shockwave.

And i forgot the wildturtle tris jump into the enemy team just to trying to kill a braum which survives and turtle eats a shockwave and disonace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit is this real!?

Damn TSM shot calling is on point this series

Well that was unexpected, Grats TSM

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I was one of those that predicted a C9 3-0...Whelp I'm eating my words I guess. GG TSM.